Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Who's going to get your vote?
Dem - Hilary Clinton 0 0%
Dem - Barack Obama 16 94.12%
Dem - John Edwards 0 0%
Dem - Bill Richardson 0 0%
Dem - Joe Biden 0 0%
Repub - Rudy Giuliani 1 5.88%
Repub - John McCain 0 0%
Repub - Jim Gilmore 0 0%
Repub - Mike Huckabee 0 0%
Repub - Mitt Romney 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2007-07-10, 05:07 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "He was trying to get payback for what..."
Dar_Win said:
He was trying to get payback for what they did to Jesus.
I hope you are being facetious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-11, 12:26 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I hope you are being facetious."
I suppose we can all agree that Obama is the favorite? Damnit I thought FOR SURE somebody would pop their ugly ass in here besides Darwin and try to make this into a "Debate" but I guess not,...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-11, 12:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I suppose we can all agree that Obama..."
Clinton was supposed to be on the mix radio station here this morning. Didn't listen to it because I have to work....but early this morning they were talking about what they were going to talk to her about...and it was..............

IPODs and Iphones!!! haha
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-11, 02:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I suppose we can all agree that Obama..."
D3V said:
I suppose we can all agree that Obama is the favorite? Damnit I thought FOR SURE somebody would pop their ugly ass in here besides Darwin and try to make this into a "Debate" but I guess not,...
Jeb Bush '08!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-11, 02:18 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Jeb Bush '08!!!"
Dude seriously, Fuck Jeb Bush, however he is better than GW, but we had him as our guy here in Florida for a while and nothing but bad things have come from his redneck wannabe ass... Seriously, Florida literally has some of the worst schools in the nation, we're behind budget amonst other states that are far worse off than each other, bam that enough is no platform for him, you lose Jeb.

But seriously, I would vote for Howard Dean in '08 if he ran again, hahaha, Poor guy.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-11, 02:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude seriously, Fuck Jeb Bush, however..."
Like I said before, I could seriously consider McCain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-11, 03:03 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Like I said before, I could seriously..."
He's been having so much problems already though, they say he's gonna be the first "casulty" of the '08 political race... well the first real candidate to fall out..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-11, 08:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "He's been having so much problems..."
We need a president who in the back of their mind has only been playing the political game the whole time to serve their ascent into the presidency, at which point they can cut to shit and tackle some real issues.

I'm sorry, but I really don't think any of these people are that person.... maybe Obama... but then again- he's a nigger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2007-07-12, 07:51 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "We need a president who in the back of..."
Let's hope you have some more common sense than that last statement of yours, Penny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-17, 06:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Let's hope you have some more common..."
Penny is on something though look at the votes. Maybe it's because white people have failed us so many times?
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-07-17, 06:30 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Penny is on something though look at..."
Obviously, white people are different from others in this sense.

We should elect a dog, since every human who's been elected President has drawn some dissent. Someone should call the dog who played in the Air Bud movies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-17, 06:36 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Obviously, white people are different..."
Screw Air Bud get that other dog the smart one who solved mysteries I think it was Lassie.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-07-18, 01:40 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Screw Air Bud get that other dog the..."
Fuck a dog president. I want that gorilla from Congo. She was intelligent and an asskicker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-18, 07:53 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Fuck a dog president. I want that..."
Man, that's a classic movie right there. Good stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-18, 11:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Man, that's a classic movie right..."
One of the gray ones could be secretary of defense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-18, 11:31 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "One of the gray ones could be secretary..."
Now we're talkin'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-18, 05:47 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Now we're talkin'."
Nah get a Baboon as the President I hear they know some awesome combat techniques and tactics.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2007-07-18, 05:58 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Nah get a Baboon as the President I..."
hotdog said:
Nah get a Baboon as the President I hear they know some awesome combat techniques and tactics.
Warfare should always be the strong point of a President.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-18, 06:01 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Warfare should always be the strong..."
Vollstrecker said:
Warfare should always be the strong point of a President.
EXACTLY! Why do presidential candidates incessantly talk about their jingoistic philosophies? And why is the American populace so receptive to these philosophies?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-18, 06:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "EXACTLY! Why do presidential candidates..."
I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. I think a part of it would be that part of America is simply bored and receptive to anything that would add excitement to their lives in addition to the "America is the best country evar!" propaganda we're constantly being fed.

Perhaps this is a discussion for another thread though, as we're slightly offtopic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker