Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Bmw
Posted 2005-07-07, 02:42 AM
I baught a BMW 1986 325i manual the car is great they only problem with it it drain battery fast anyone know how to fix that. The technician said there is electrical problem but he don't know what it is. thanx for your help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2005-07-07, 10:47 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Bmw"
check the fluids in the battery... other then that i couldnt tell you without looking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-07-07, 11:01 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Bmw"
I'm clueless when it comes to cars, but isn't there something that charges the battery when you are driving? Maybe something is wrong with that part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-07, 03:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm clueless when it comes to cars, but..."
The alternator. Yah it might be a good idea to get that checked out and make sure it is functioning properly.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord