Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Should the US have gone into war?
Yes 12 63.16%
No 7 36.84%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Post US War
Posted 2003-07-03, 01:37 AM
Who thinks that the US made a good move with goin into war? I dont think we should have unless we found hard evidence that Sadam acually HAD these weapons of Mass Distruction. I mean look how far the US is into the war and has anyone found these weapons? Bush just sent citizens to there graves....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-07-03, 08:41 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
Doesn't know the facts.

First off, think of all the people in Iraq that we have liberated. Do you give a damn about them? Probably not. Then, consider what you know.... no, strike that. Consider what the average enlightened person in America knows about the situation with Iraq and the weapons in question. I guarantee there's at least that much more information the government has not released to the public.

Did you even know that three days ago an Iraqi scientist came forward to help America with finding the weapons, that he hopes more will join him? No... Of course you didn't know that. You don't watch the news do you? Oh, but that doesn't mean you can't post.

"I don't know shit about anything, but I think the war is bullshit, and we shouldn't be doing it!"
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-03, 02:02 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
Sqrew you man, maybe now would be ok to start the war with all the evidence and crap, but when we went into the war we didnt know much.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-07-03, 02:10 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
I love my country and trust that my leaders did what is best for everyone.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-03, 10:39 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
I like bush alot, I just dont like thinking of all the people dieing in Iraq, Im prolly wrong bout what I said first.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2003-07-03, 10:40 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
Arbitus got owned. And yes most anti-war people are either pussies who are to scared, ignorant without facts, or selfish and don't care about people in other countries.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-04, 01:06 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
Adrenachrome sort of changed my mind a lil. I love my country and I stand behind it all the way!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2003-07-07, 07:56 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
hey man...i dont know what its like over there in the media right now and all...but here in india man the media portrays America as a criminal...and the ppl we liberated from sadaam say that they would rather live under him then have been helped by the americans...i dont know how credible the sources r though...but from what the media portrays here America doesn't have as good of a persona as yall think. I know there prolly will be a lot of happy and greatful iraqi's and all but from the media here there a lot more unhappy ones...and we dont have evidence of the mass evidence...and there really isn't ne reason 2 believe that the govt has ne more evidence...but then again u can believe whatever u want cuz there isn't really ne hard evidence so there's no right/wrong. Personally i am anti-war but i am glad that we liberated iraq and that we got sadaam out of power
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:49 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
badboy, you are such an idiot. SO people are scared or pussies if they don't like war? I'd like to see you in war getting shot up, that'd be a great sight. And you say we're ignorant, you want to go to war for no reasons, just because the iraqis are fighting with our allies, which we don't care about either, we just go in there and beat everyone up. Bush is an idiot. He doesn't ever know what he's talking about. For gods sake he choked on a fucking pretzle. Honestly the guy is a complete moron. We need to impeach his ass.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:50 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
Badboy, you don't know ANY of the facts, you don't know what your talking about, you deserve to be banned.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-09, 07:06 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
actually, it would be the once who are 'scared' or 'pussies' that would want war, since they are feeling very insecure about the safety of thier nation.

it does not take much to become a pro-war activis. all he needs to do is turn on the telly and switch to CNN and watch one of Bush's boring and perdictable speeches. but to object the war, takes some real researching and some real courage.
besides, did you think that the Americans would have went to war if Bush and Blair did not made up evidence bout Iraq? about how Iraq, in fact did not try and purchase iranium from Niger? never knew that before or during the war now, did you? who is 'missinformed' now?

when Iran was the US arch-enemy in the middle-east we've helped Saddam with funding and weapons. if anything, all the US have done so far was using Saddam.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.

Last edited by Strider Fury; 2003-07-09 at 07:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-09, 01:18 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
Hell Yeah Strider, good point. Finally someone to back up my point...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:18 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
If we did not have a balance of people to protest war, and people who wanted war, think of what it would be like.

People might have a reason for not wanting war, or just be total hippies, let them be and believe what they want, isn't that what AMERICA is about? If we just went straight into war without considering some things, which we wouldn't if we didnt have all these anti-war folk.

I hate you d3v, and your double posting ways, atleast strider put it into good context(sp), and what he believed, so I do not flame him for that, although I don't believe in what he said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:23 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
please... Bush and Blair went to the UN with full intentions of wanting a war... not peaceful disarment of weapons that doesnt even exist. if it was really that bad, why did most of the world, the UN, and 3 of the big 5 vetoed against the war? what do you take the world as for? stupid?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-11, 04:23 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
D3V said:
Badboy, you don't know ANY of the facts, you don't know what your talking about, you deserve to be banned.
Ok, I won't make fun of you for you not being able to use the edit button, oh wait I will, USE THE EDIT BUTTON YOU FUCKING NEWB. Ok, now about the facts ? Wtf have you said anything with any facts, you make up your total shit just cause your an ignorant idiot and try to spin if off into truth ? Where the fuck do you come off saying I deserve to be banned ? At least I'm not a spamming nerd who thinks he knows something but doesn't know shit. Think straight before you try to flame me again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-11, 04:26 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
Strider Fury said:
if it was really that bad, why did most of the world, the UN, and 3 of the big 5 vetoed against the war? what do you take the world as for? stupid?
Do you know how absurd of a question that is? Do you know the general intelligence level of the average human being? Apparantly, you haven't had much contact with the average end-user. Yes, the world is stupid.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-11, 04:27 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
I can't believe we went to war with them with false evidence. Bush is a total idiot now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-11, 04:29 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
Again you people bring out your selfishness. All you care about is yourself and it doesn't matter if Saddam kills thousands upon thousands of his own people. Maybe even a few million, not for sure but I do know he held stricked laws against people that were against him or not and he usually tortured most of them to death, and their families.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-07-21, 04:31 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
If what they said was true, then yes war was a good idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2008-10-20, 01:43 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "If what they said was true, then yes..."
I'd like to have a word with Bob now.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V