Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2008-04-06, 11:19 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "No, it's black on black. First rule of..."
Kerpowned x_X. WW is ruthless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-07, 02:59 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "No, it's black on black. First rule of..."
WetWired said:
No, it's black on black. First rule of spotting n00b web designers: they make assumptions about the default colors of things. The default colors that a web browser uses to render a page vary widely depending on a number of factors, most importantly the OS color scheme. My default colors are light grey on black.
~_~ I have WindowBlinds, and I change my theme everyday. Don't tell me that I don't take those things into effect.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-07, 09:12 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "~_~ I have WindowBlinds, and I change..."
Goodlookinguy said:
~_~ I have WindowBlinds, and I change my theme everyday. Don't tell me that I don't take those things into effect.
It is possible that all your themes have a lighter color scheme.

At my house I could barely see the text and now at school I can see that it's all white.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-04-07, 05:25 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "It is possible that all your themes..."
Wed-G said:
It is possible that all your themes have a lighter color scheme.

At my house I could barely see the text and now at school I can see that it's all white.
Earlier this morning I changed the pictures, so I would imagine it would be white now.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-07, 08:43 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Earlier this morning I changed the..."
To follow up my claim, I finally posted for the first time on that forum. This is the proof of me being a lvl 2 (Highest)

Come'on! Why don't you join me WW? Do you not know as much as I do? ...try it, and find out!

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-08, 07:07 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "To follow up my claim, I finally posted..."
Probably not; as I believe I've previously stated, I haven't actually used any Japanese skills in quite some time and have forgotten a lot of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-08, 07:12 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Probably not; as I believe I've..."
WetWired said:
Probably not; as I believe I've previously stated, I haven't actually used any Japanese skills in quite some time and have forgotten a lot of it.
Too bad...you should start studying again.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-08-17 at 09:38 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy