Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Posted 2011-11-18, 03:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Finished the second series of Code..."
Some of the more recent things I've watched

- Highschool of the Dead
- Bleach Movie 3
- Spice and wolf SSN 2

I have to find and redownload the Clannad VN. I've lost all my fucking save points. RAGE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2011-11-18, 07:03 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Some of the more recent things I've..."
Watched Angel Beats!, Baka and Test, and am currently wathing Avatar: The much better Show than both of those shitty movies under similar titles.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-19, 03:10 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Watched Angel Beats!, Baka and Test,..."
Baka and Test worth buying?

I was looking into it but I'm tired of the generic episodic comedy shit. Is there an actual story and is the story any good?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2011-11-20, 10:36 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Baka and Test worth buying? I was..."
There's kind of a story. Yeah, it would be worth buying, other than being kind of short. But it's very silly.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-22, 04:54 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "There's kind of a story. Yeah, it would..."
Pass.

My Rightstuf preorder list is pretty empty atm. Funimation needs to stop sitting on it's 30 million licenses that it's not released for 2 years and get to work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2011-11-23, 08:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Pass. My Rightstuf preorder list is..."
A-men.
I know it's barely related in the least, but I'm also watching X-Files. The show is okay.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-24, 08:09 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "A-men. I know it's barely related in..."
Rewatching Maid Sama.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2012-03-26, 09:45 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Rewatching Maid Sama."
Starting up Gash Bell, when I can. It's WAY better outside the dub. D:
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-03, 12:34 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Starting up Gash Bell, when I can. It's..."
Finally getting my backlog down. Dropped Kurenai after episode 5 for being a confusing, boring pile of shit.

Hatsukoi Limited is up next.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2012-11-03, 01:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Finally getting my backlog down. ..."
I really need to get back to watching Sailor Moon....
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-03, 10:48 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I really need to get back to watching..."
If I could find a region 1 set under 900 dollars I'd be watching it too. With Kodansha releasing the manga again in the US, and it hitting high sales numbers, we may be seeing another state side anime release.

Finished Hatsukoi. I was pleasantly suprised. Despite having backround art like it was drawn by Kubo Tite (Bleach), it was a fun, light, fanservice filled series.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2012-11-04, 08:38 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If I could find a region 1 set under..."
I heard it'll be getting a reboot/new season, soon, or something.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-04, 04:49 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I heard it'll be getting a reboot/new..."
Nope. I would have heard about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2012-11-06, 09:25 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Nope. I would have heard about it."
Oh, but I just told you, did I not?
The merchandise.
All over Hot Topic.
Can you not see it?
It's coming, like Alice In Wonderland and Tim Burton's disgusting movie.
It will be here. I promise you.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

What Anime Did You Watch Today?
Posted 2013-02-23, 05:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "What anime/manga/visual novel are you..."
ER69 said: [Goto]
Concept is simple just post whatever you watched today.

Zoids Genesis Episodes: 36-50

Also woot! I finished this series.
Original post on G4 on 03-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-02-23, 06:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "What Anime Did You Watch Today?"
Currently finishing Listen to me Girls I am your Father. Shana is up next.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-02, 08:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Currently finishing Listen to me Girls..."
Finished watch a certian magical index ... fuck ... idk what episode im on .... its good though
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2013-03-05, 03:23 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Finished watch a certian magical index..."
dbz: episode 183.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2013-03-13, 12:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "dbz: episode 183."
Finished up Shana season 3. Disappointed.
Aoi hana was boring.
Kenshin New Kyoto Arc was nice.
Finishing up Amagami SS+ now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-16, 08:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Finished up Shana season 3. ..."
Senyu 9 lol masochist cat. Senyu makes perfect sense when you give up on expecting anything rational from it. I'll watch the latest free episode sometime this evening.

The Future Diary 1-26 then 1-6 again and the abridged series and the last chapter of the manga I can not believe I put this show off so long. It is so addicting. Favorite anime of the decade. Granted the decade is still fairly short and this isn't including Eden of The East or FMA Brotherhood both of which started in 2009. It could have retread the same material Evangelion did with shinji for Yuki, or visual novels do with yanderes for Yuno but it doesn't... completely. I like the way it deals with an unhealthy romance, and Yuki's character development.

Psycho Pass 1- Seems interesting. It looks pretty. People blow up. I need to watch more

I missed those eyes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EpicFinale