Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2008-03-20, 02:37 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I really need to make a new avatar and..."
Not yet, man. Things have been way too hectic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-21, 08:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Not yet, man. Things have been way too..."
Kagom's boyfriend said:
Write Cheese if you read this
Cheese.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-22, 08:35 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Cheese."
I NO KUNG FU

IIIMMMMM BAAAACCKKKKKKK!!!

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2008-03-22, 08:45 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "I NO KUNG FU IIIMMMMM..."
And...nobody really cares at all.

Yup, I agree with myself.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-22, 08:52 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "And...nobody really cares at all. ..."
Goodlookinguy said:

Wow, you might be the biggest faggot on here, please save your posts, and go play the Eragon video game, Bitch.

You don't even know who I am because you are a fucking newb who needs to STFU and respect the G'z.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2008-03-22, 08:56 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "Wow, you might be the biggest faggot on..."
Backup your words with something, and maybe it would make some sense. As of right now, though, you are merely making yourself look like a moron.

I highly doubt people will recognize you as well as they do me, so don't go spouting about the little time that you've actually been at the forums.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-22, 09:00 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Backup your words with something, and..."
Goodlookinguy said:
little time that you've actually been at the forums.
Little time eh?
okay pal, once you put in years to this site, then we can talk.
This site has been around much longer than since you have registered...So before you try being a dick my first day back, check youself, because I bet in real life you have red hair, lots of freckles, and are overweight, and yet online you still are nothing.
Shh newbie, Shhh.
You are no one.
Just because you made some posts while I was gone don't start getting your dick hard, you are still the bitch, and I'm still the boss.
Now don't start shit EVER again, faggot.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

i no kung fu

Posted 2008-03-22, 09:04 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "Little time eh? okay pal, once you put..."
You're the one who said in the chatbox, I posted all within 3 months.

I've been here posting for far more than 3 months, and my last visit time wasn't back in 2006. I've been here for at least a year posting.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-22, 09:08 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "You're the one who said in the chatbox,..."
Goodlookinguy said:
You're the one who said in the chatbox, I posted all within 3 months.

I've been here posting for far more than 3 months, and my last visit time wasn't back in 2006. I've been here for at least a year posting.
Sorry I actually have shit to do sometimes.
And that was a rough estimate.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

i no kung fu

Posted 2008-03-22, 09:12 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "Sorry I actually have shit to do..."
i no kung fu said:
Sorry I actually have shit to do sometimes.
And that was a rough estimate.
That still tells me that you have only been here, less than me.

As you can, or maybe can't, see, I'm at 100% and have been at that for over a month.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-22, 09:15 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "And...nobody really cares at all. ..."
Goodlookinguy said:

Good for you, that still doesnt change that you said this...
Choke on a fat dick, peon.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

i no kung fu

Posted 2008-03-22, 11:53 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "Good for you, that still doesnt change..."
i no kung fu said:
Good for you, that still doesnt change that you said this...
Choke on a fat dick, peon.
Whilst I was away, you tried to use what I said about you against me. You are a truly pitiful human, I feel lonesome for you. You will die an unkindly death, and will live your life with unhappiness. By the way, learn how to write proper English, like the rest of us.
-----------------

Kagom, I'm demanding a video from you soon!

I need to make a flash video so I intimidate myself for a while. Or hack something again. Nope, I need to keep working on finishing my game, huh? Yeah, that's what I need to start doing right now.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-03-23 at 03:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-23, 08:57 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Whilst I was away, you tried to use..."
can't we all just get along?
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-23, 11:39 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "can't we all just get along?"
Yus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-23, 03:58 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting ":) Yus"
Atnas, why do we celebrate this holiday with bunnies? Yes, I know it is a religous holiday for the revival of Jesus, I think. So why in the freakin' world do we have bunnies? Maybe Spring?

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-23, 04:46 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Atnas, why do we celebrate this holiday..."
Goodlookinguy said:
Atnas, why do we celebrate this holiday with bunnies? Yes, I know it is a religous holiday for the revival of Jesus, I think. So why in the freakin' world do we have bunnies? Maybe Spring?
Welcome to yesterday.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2008-03-23 at 04:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-03-23, 05:30 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Welcome to yesterday."
Chruser said:
Welcome to yesterday.
Huh? Today is Easter though...

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-24, 01:58 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Whilst I was away, you tried to use..."
Demanding a video will not produce it any faster, dude. I got a lot of shit going on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-24, 02:32 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Demanding a video will not produce it..."
KagomJack said:
Demanding a video will not produce it any faster, dude. I got a lot of shit going on.
I was messing with you. No worries, I have a ton of stuff to do as well, with my site down and all.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-24, 12:57 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I was messing with you. No worries, I..."
Damn right you nappy-headed 'ho!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack