http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStat...=glory%20gamer
not bad for not playing for a while!!!!!BOW CHIKA WOW WOW
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-10-16, 09:23 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post "bow chika wow wow"
good job glory- BOW CHIKA WOW WOW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-16, 10:19 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "good job glory- BOW CHIKA WOW WOW"
Bow Chika Wow Wow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-10-16, 10:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Bow Chika Wow Wow"
read my sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-16, 01:25 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "read my sig"
I'm not impressed by those fool. Play with some real teammates and see if you can put numbers up like that. =) I <3 you.

Your sig sucks SYG. Burn in hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-10-16, 04:46 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I'm not impressed by those fool. Play..."
i did it with really teammates to ..... and i love the sig SYG .... sue can bethe one to burn in hell b/c he doesnt answer his phone ...instead he turns it off what a ass ... (
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-10-16, 05:10 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "i did it with really teammates to ........"
I needed my sleep. It was quite necessary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-10-16, 05:23 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I needed my sleep. It was quite..."
No your sig sucks sue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-16, 06:12 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "No your sig sucks sue."
sue doesnt have a sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-16, 07:55 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "sue doesnt have a sig"
Hell yes it sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-10-16, 07:58 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "sue doesnt have a sig"
gruesomeBODY said:
sue doesnt have a sig
Thank you Captain Obv.... ahh Ill let JR say it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-16, 08:22 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Thank you Captain Obv.... ahh Ill let..."
sue...stfu...u just jealous BOW CHIKA WOW WOW....bleatch!!!
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-16, 08:27 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "sue...stfu...u just jealous BOW CHIKA..."
I don't like you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-10-16, 10:33 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Thank you Captain Obv.... ahh Ill let..."
Sum Yung Guy said:

I took his job this one time. That is all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-17, 10:03 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Thank you Captain Obv.... ahh Ill let..."
Sum Yung Guy said:

Thank you Captain Obvious.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-17, 01:13 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting ":D :D Thank you Captain Obvious."
Death.

Filter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-10-17, 08:20 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "bow chika wow wow"
NICE i would send u a friends request but last time that didnt turn out so well if u remember...

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-10-17, 10:09 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "NICE i would send u a friends request..."
Have we played with you before?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-10-18, 06:30 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Have we played with you before?"
yea have we
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-18, 06:43 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea have we"
Orangeballer !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH o AND BOWCHIKAWOWWOW or for the ladies Bow chika WOw WOw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer