Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2008-09-18, 08:23 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Wait, what? What time for space? I'm..."
And so, the project falls to bits.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-18, 11:31 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "And so, the project falls to bits."
Asamin said: [Goto]
And so, the project falls to bits.
Not really. The public part of this forum isn't being maintained and you don't have access to the private part. Granted the private part isn't being updated either, but DS, MC and I are still working on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-09-19, 01:10 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Not really. The public part of this..."
A lot of people dropped then. How much of it is done.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-19, 01:48 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "A lot of people dropped then. How much..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
A lot of people dropped then. How much of it is done.
Only Spector quit/doesn't care.

Alot of the design and programming is done. A basic rough draft of the story is complete.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-12-05, 10:03 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "This is simple stuff (it's from years..."
any room for me? ill be able to program games with artist in a few months.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkSlayer

Posted 2008-12-06, 02:50 AM in reply to DarkSlayer's post starting "any room for me? ill be able to program..."
DarkSlayer said: [Goto]
any room for me? ill be able to program games with artist in a few months.
You should be on the list already.

Hmm. I've been wanting to work on this again. I made a wiki to compile the info.

Last edited by Wed-G; 2008-12-06 at 02:57 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2009-03-04, 02:39 PM in reply to Wed-G's post "**Jobs and Information - People..."
I can try to do sounds, i have a mixer and a piano... But, it won't be a sure thing that I can make it sound professional. I seriously doubt I will be able to compose anything complicated, but I will give it my all.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn

Posted 2009-03-04, 04:52 PM in reply to Wolfturn's post starting "I can try to do sounds, i have a mixer..."
Wolfturn said: [Goto]
I can try to do sounds, i have a mixer and a piano... But, it won't be a sure thing that I can make it sound professional. I seriously doubt I will be able to compose anything complicated, but I will give it my all.
Unfortunately, the was no real interest from the community to work on this. As of now, the community project has stopped. I'm still working independently but I wish the project would pick up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G