Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

MF w/out MH Guide.
Posted 2005-09-01, 01:29 AM
Being one who has had their accounts banned I now fear all MH's whether Mouspad has made it or not(No he hasnt yet). So I wont be using them anymore period. Therefore, Ive gotten very good at doing what I do best and enjoy the most. Mfing and key hunting. So heres how I live w/out MH. I'll make a new post for each section ie: Durance, Nithalak, Countess.

First off, how to get to Durance level 3 with ease.
As a general rule, always teleport/walk to the left. Heres an example.

This particular spawn was a little farther than most(hence the crop), and some are farther than this. Generally though you can get to lvl3 within 3-6 teleports.
This isnt always true though. Sometimes it will be quicker to go right from the WP, but this is very rare, and even more rare is when lvl is behind the WP. So I just go left all the time since its that way about 90%.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-01, 01:35 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "MF w/out MH Guide."
Secondly we've got the Countess
The left rule also applies to her stalking grounds strangly enough, but like Durance theres always exceptions. Some examples for study.

These are both pretty easy, making for a quick run.

Sometimes you'll run into a dead end, so just turn around and go left as much as possible.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-09-01 at 01:43 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-01, 01:43 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Secondly we've got the Countess The..."
Third you've got Nithilak. This is where the real science comes into play.
These runs will be the fastest every time because you know exactly where the stairs are from the wp everytime.
WP1-

WP2-

WP3-

Now techincally you could do this w/ every map there is... but that would be ALOT of spawns to memorize. In this case we just get lucky that blizzard got lazy at this point in the game and only gave us three spawn points.

If you have any suggestions or map spawn techinques/pictures for the MF w/out a MH guide, go ahead and post them and they will be added with credit going to you. Hope this helps. More will be added.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-01, 07:56 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Third you've got Nithilak. This is..."
I came to realize a long while back that in durance, if u come across the door to lvl 1, that usually means the lvl 3 is either right across from it or in the total opposite direction, somtimes i can tele right to lvl 3 just because i found lvl1.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04