Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2005-08-29, 05:45 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Necros can be quite lethal as well as..."
Necros usually can only kill me whe I'm prisoned or sorbed ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-30, 11:34 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Necros usually can only kill me whe I'm..."
ok guys he has the#2 barb on west i gave you guys account name if you think you can take him wisper him hes mostly on late night but sometimes duiring the day his nec was a nova nec that drops ur res to like -55 nad hits you wil like 3 novas real fast if you think you can ''rip him a new one'' go ahead and try iv been palying for about 3 years now and iv never been spanked this hard i wanna hear how oyu guys did aginst him so i guess its a challenge let meknow how you do if im not there watching

Last edited by zombie556; 2005-08-30 at 03:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2005-09-01, 11:27 AM in reply to zombie556's post starting "ok guys he has the#2 barb on west i..."
so no one up to it??????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2005-09-01, 02:14 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "so no one up to it??????"
No one is on west... And we all know about psn nova necros i made one myself, they can be killed ez just gotta stay away from em, like i said they would fall victim to my bowsorc
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-09-01, 02:26 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "No one is on west... And we all know..."
oh so you all play on east?????? wow hwy do all of oyu play on east?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zombie556

Posted 2005-09-01, 05:54 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "oh so you all play on east?????? wow..."
Cause west sucks?

YOu make it sound like a psn nec that kills is a big deal... they lower resist you then tele near you, spam, and tele away. Yay?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-01, 06:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Cause west sucks? YOu make it sound..."
nah iv killed many poison necs it jsut his 1 is really really fast iv never played west what makes west soo great?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zombie556

Posted 2005-09-01, 07:33 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "nah iv killed many poison necs it jsut..."
You mean east. Theres not difference. I played west forever and just now switched over the East ladder when it reset just because every1 here plays on east... although most of em havent started ladder yet.. ass's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-01, 09:47 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "nah iv killed many poison necs it jsut..."
Yay for FCR :claps:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-04, 09:34 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "so no one up to it??????"
zombie556 said:
so no one up to it??????
actually i know of atleast 4 zelaron members(Apoq,Blckshdwdragon,Endurack,JD) that coud most definitely rip this guy a new ass. but unfortunatley they have all left zelaron or atleast have not posted for a long ass time. I bet Sov could probably whip up on this guy also but unfortunately Sov plays east and i know for sure Blck Sold his accounts on ebay for an assload of money.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005