Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Lightbulb Wallow and Skurai are the same person.
Posted 2009-08-06, 02:28 PM
/discuss

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-08-06, 02:52 PM in reply to D3V's post "Wallow and Skurai are the same person."
Hmm, makes sense. I always thought that he and Asamin were the same person, but this falls in line better. What do you think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-08-06, 03:17 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hmm, makes sense. I always thought that..."
Well, to be an uber troll there are tendencies and bright characteristics that always outline themselves. In this specific case, it is obvious that Skurai and Wallow both share the same characteristics to turn conversations around and almost into anything nonrelated to what is currently being talked about. We like to refer to this as trolling.

Only Skurai responds in the same manner as Wallow. Being a person that naturally observes personality types, different manipulation techniques and tendencies throughout the posts, I have noticed many examples from the time of Skurai's embodiment on these forums, and my suspicions have only grown moreso. Wallow's queereye for skurai's threads only seem to prove this hunch. It is an ongoing investigation.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-08-06, 03:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well, to be an uber troll there are..."
wallow came back and said thats the only rep ill get from him but skurai gave me rep days before that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-08-06, 05:22 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "wallow came back and said thats the..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
wallow came back and said thats the only rep ill get from him but skurai gave me rep days before that
difinitive proof that they are not the same
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-08-06, 06:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "difinitive proof that they are not the..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
difinitive proof that they are not the same
But what if we are? That would be so trippy! And I wouldn't even know it, either!
Maybe I have a split personality, or maybe I'm a Bot (as suggested by Senessia before) and I have a different program for parts of the day, or something!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-09, 09:22 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "But what if we are? That would be so..."
I still stand by my original statement. Wallow and Skurai are still the same person.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-09, 09:53 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I still stand by my original statement...."
Here is my two cents that is probably being publicized way to early!

Wallow and Skurai both have the same anime guy, or at one time Wallow had the same guy, that Skurai currently uses for his signature and avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-10-09, 10:17 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "wallow came back and said thats the..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]

This still makes me laugh.

I have nothing more to add.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-09, 11:54 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "This still makes me laugh. I have..."
Conspiracy.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-09, 03:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Conspiracy."
Here you silly humans go, pointing the fingures at me! Grav believe I was a pedo, but I revealed that he was the true pedophile. Thus, the same logic must be used.

D3V and Wallow are the same person! Beep.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-11, 08:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Here you silly humans go, pointing the..."
You guys need to find something better to do that compare me to Skurai.

And no Kaz, the last two anime characters I used for my sig and avatar were Grimmjow and Ryuk:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-10-12, 02:31 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You guys need to find something better..."
You should've used:

And:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-10-12, 02:48 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "You should've used: ..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
You should've used:

And:

lolololool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-12, 07:44 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You guys need to find something better..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
You guys need to find something better to do that compare me to Skurai.

And no Kaz, the last two anime characters I used for my sig and avatar were Grimmjow and Ryuk:

Man out of the depths huh to come back and post on here for this?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-12, 07:48 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Here you silly humans go, pointing the..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Here you silly humans go, pointing the fingures at me! Grav believe I was a pedo, but I revealed that he was the true pedophile. Thus, the same logic must be used.

D3V and Wallow are the same person! Beep.
Your fake personality is annoying and abuses common sense.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-12, 04:31 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Your fake personality is annoying and..."
Would you rather have me go back to having Pedo-bait as my pictures, and being the Chewtoy? Bah! It's crazy, I say. Beep.
What is this topic even about?
*reads title again*
So, what exactly could we do to prove we aren't the same person? I mean, there has to be something. Beep.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-12, 05:54 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Would you rather have me go back to..."
How about you just stop being retarded in general and be a normal member rather than the annoying mother fucker that nobody likes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-12, 05:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How about you just stop being retarded..."
Weird but I'm liked better than then Skurai.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-10-12, 05:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Man out of the depths huh to come back..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Man out of the depths huh to come back and post on here for this?
Well I did leave unofficially. I came back to see how Zel was doing to find this topic up again.

Since GLG told me he wouldn't return for a while out of disdain and boredom like myself, I found it funny he had made a couple of posts.
As for this ordeal, I've never been Asamin or Skurai. Asamin is a friend that lives a couple miles from my house, and goes to the same school as I do. The latter is also true for Atnas and Coffeedagger.

I also find it funny that GLG would even suspect I was Skurai. "Nick" and I played for a while on PWI in the same faction, so he would know best that my personality contrasts with that of Skurai. You can plot all you want, even have Wetwired check IP's, but it will always be different people (excluding of course Kyeruu's episode). Seeya all in another year
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow