Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-09-11, 09:33 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "as for kagom, i'll answer a few things,..."
That's fine and dandy and all, but I want you to address the points I brought up. And the JWs were originally called the "Watchtower and Tract Society" until Rutherford took over and a schism took place.

So quit dancing around and address my points.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-12, 09:24 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's fine and dandy and all, but I..."
listen you say that info you got is accurate, but it's not! the orignal website is watchtower.org, other ex JW and apostates, make up these site, because even though it's nt known to public alot, there is a group claiming to be JW, that base their knowledge on personal beliefs not the bible itself, and those site are eVERYWERe, which is why i'm not answering, because the info you got is from some useless website, first and furthermore we're not a cult becuase we don't follow 1 guy we have a system of 6 elders who base all decisions completely on the bible, secondly we don't collect money, heck we dont' even ask it, you can give us if you want, but its your choice, not ours,
and the site says cult reason why it's a lie, we're not a cult!
second the other site is aposlogetic w/e! we're not making a site that basically means end of the world ARE U CRAZY?!

if you go to the original site, you can get WAY more accurate info and less fake stuff. (i'm not sure i fit's fake but i prefer you went to watchtower.org)
i'm not baptized yet, up until my knowledge i'm not authorized to answer those questions becuase i honestly dont' know how. an elder would answer in a better way though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-12, 09:43 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "ok ok whoa whoa! For a simple thing,..."
If someone wakes me up in the morning and refuses to go away, then it's fine by me. My window overlooks the front door, and my air rifle is propped up against my wardrobe. That'll learn 'em, as some may say.

I couldn't care less about having to answer the door - I'll either tell them to go away, or just not open it. It's more the fact that Jehova's Witnesses attempt to force their beliefs on us that annoys me, and probably everyone else.

If we gived half a rats arse about your beliefs and wanted them as our own, then don't you think we'd already be Jehova's Witnesses?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-12, 01:00 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "listen you say that info you got is..."
Look, you're going to believe the Watchtower is correct and I'm not going to believe they are. Simply address my points and debunk what I said. I see no reason why you can't simply do that.

And most of the information I got is from historical documentations and other books that weren't touched by former JWs in any sort of way. I want you to understand that first and foremost. The reason I gave the sites is because they touched on issues I don't recall as well. You don't know if it's done by former JWs or "apostates" as you constantly call them.

You can't defend your own religion and answer questions simply because you aren't baptized? That's a really sad notion and seems to hint a bit at control. Just answer them to the best of your ability. If you can't answer anything, then just simply state "I do not know the answer or the rebuttal." I won't press you any further. But the way you're going on about how "WE'RE NOT A CULT!" and "I can't answer your questions because I'm not baptized" makes me think you're just trying to dodge the points made.

There is a reason I'm not going to the Watchtower and that's because I want to hear what YOU have to say and to see how well you know your own faith and history, which it's looking to be you don't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-12, 04:53 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Most scholars agree that Jesus wasn't..."
Willkillforfood said:
Most scholars agree that Jesus wasn't born on Dec 25th =P. It's a bastardization of a pagan festival if I remember right.
It most obviously was, the debate is which one. =P

Yule I think is the biggest contender, but there are tons of holidays right around the Winter Solstice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-18, 04:48 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It most obviously was, the debate is..."
how many times have i said this, what your asking me is wrong kagom, i cannnot give you my opinion over my religion, my beliefs go against it, it's what the bible says, BAM, if your REAlly that intent on finding out our past, go to the original site and see for your self, telling youi my opinions and arguing over it, is a pathetic waste of time, not to mentiont it's agaisnt my beliefs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-18, 09:54 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "how many times have i said this, what..."
Cop-out. A fucking pussy-ass, yellow-livered cop-out. You can't even defend your own beliefs, so you have to refer to a site. A person who truly cares about their faith will defend it to the best of their abilities and admit when they can't answer a question or a point. I'm done with this. You're proving that they have a control over their members and it's a control that is very much a dirty, dirty thing.

I want you to understand something, kyeruu. I have debated religion with many people across many different stages of my life, from when I was agnostic, from when I was Catholic, to now as I am a deist. Learn something about your own faith and don't let their rules interfere with you trying to defend anything. If anything, it makes you look like a sheep and that you're weak.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2007-09-18 at 10:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-19, 06:38 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "how many times have i said this, what..."
kyeruu said:
how many times have i said this, what your asking me is wrong kagom, i cannnot give you my opinion over my religion, my beliefs go against it, it's what the bible says, BAM, if your REAlly that intent on finding out our past, go to the original site and see for your self, telling youi my opinions and arguing over it, is a pathetic waste of time, not to mentiont it's agaisnt my beliefs.
It's too bad your beliefs aren't to "not believe bullshit", same with other religions. I wish I could live a life of ignorance and be happy with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-19, 11:28 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It most obviously was, the debate is..."
Vollstrecker said:
It most obviously was, the debate is which one. =P

Yule I think is the biggest contender, but there are tons of holidays right around the Winter Solstice.
I'd think Yule myself also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-19, 05:56 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Cop-out. A fucking pussy-ass,..."
One more thing I want to add: what's with this abuse crap I hear about JWs? Can you answer that or are you forbidden to answer that question too?

Referencing: http://silentlambs.org/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-21, 09:09 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "One more thing I want to add: what's..."
ooh that site, huh... well honestly that happened out of my knowledge of reach, but communicating with the JW there in usa, it's well.....

logically, it's a way for someone to use us to get money.
religiosly, it's another of the bibles prophecies being fullfilled, the world will hate us because of Jesus, or in other words, because we do what god wants us to do then we will be hated by the world. capish?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-21, 11:39 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "ooh that site, huh... well honestly..."
Not capice. The Catholics had a major child sex abuse scandal. They said the same damn thing. Your wacky little cult was caught actually abusing kids and then I read this from you.

Seriously, pull your head from the clouds and look at the big picture. I don't hate Jehovah's Witnesses because they love Jesus. I got a lot of friends who love Jesus. They're great people in my opinion. I just hate how JWs are so cultish and controling. Capice?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-25, 03:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Not capice. The Catholics had a major..."
um, forgot to mention this, there's this cult (which i forgot the name) who go around as JW but actually they're not, they were JW, they studied and started thinking they knew more than the bible and made their own publications and stuff all claiming to be JW, and they can be very convincing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-25, 03:36 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "um, forgot to mention this, there's..."
I threw a half full cherry coke cup at two today. They were pissed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-25, 03:44 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "um, forgot to mention this, there's..."
No, these are Jehovah's Witnesses. They have Watchtower publications and pretty much want you to come to the Kingdom Hall and serve Jehovah. Stop trying to make excuses.

By the way! My manager at work is a former Jehovah's Witness. She called bullshit on you not being able to answer questions because you aren't baptized.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2007-09-25 at 11:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-26, 03:19 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No, these are Jehovah's Witnesses. ..."
exactly, they ARE like us kagom, they want you to become jw, so then you can quit and become part of them, please, besides, if what you said really happened, they'd be disfellowshipped by now, and a former JW calling bullshit on me? she should shut up, she turn her back on us and dares to fight against us, she's going to have 1 heck of a ride when armaggedon comes.

1. dont' trust former Jw, they left cause they couldn't understand correctly what we're teaching.
2. you are seriously easy to fool... by the fake Jw that go around. (most people are)
3. either, let the JW teach you when they go preaching, or just die in armaggedon, it's your choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-26, 03:38 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "exactly, they ARE like us kagom, they..."
Kyeruu, there are so many misconceptions in what you just posted. You are a truly honest-to-god dumbfuck for thinking people pose as JWs so you'll join and then leave so you'll become one of them.

She was like I was when I was Catholic: she knew a lot and she could shut people down in a debate. She knows her shit and probably a lot better than you ever will.

According to all those predictions made by your people, Armageddon should've happened quite a few times by now and hasn't.

And you never addressed my points, so you really have no place to talk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-26, 06:33 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Kyeruu, there are so many..."
Kyeruu and religion arguments should not occur on the same webpage, ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-26, 07:34 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Kyeruu and religion arguments should..."
At this point, I am more than inclined to agree with you there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-28, 07:00 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "At this point, I am more than inclined..."
what ever dude, sure i can't answer those things about Jw, but why would you step down so low as to actually find info on the web, when a JW goes preaching answer the freaking door and ask him the darn question, and your problems will be solved, and as for that former JW, she's a pathetic person, she left us, she's disfellowshipped, i can't say she deserved it, but she left us and believing a former JW is like believing bush is a good governer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu