Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

iths

Posted 2003-09-07, 06:45 PM
i know you cant make iths anymore but how did they get the word ith on the item, does it just happen when u mkae 1 or what?
To get Free Image hosting go to www.iownjoo.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
cow-tipper is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencow-tipper is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

cow-tipper

Posted 2003-09-07, 06:51 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
Not just everyone could just make Iths sport. They are a hacked items...And whomever made them put the Ith into the name.
Ps. You can't really tip cows...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-09-07, 06:59 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
anyone could make ith they just needed to know how to and u didnt quite answer on how they got the name on there, i know its not personalized b/c some iths are personalized by stupid, so did it just get slaped on there when the person sold the runes or did i get put on there some other way?

ps: i dont care if u think you cant tip cows, i have before
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
cow-tipper is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencow-tipper is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

cow-tipper

Posted 2003-09-07, 07:10 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
cow-tipper said:
anyone could make ith they just needed to know how to
I know.
cow-tipper said:
and u didnt quite answer on how they got the name on there, i know its not personalized b/c some iths are personalized by stupid, so did it just get slaped on there when the person sold the runes or did i get put on there some other way?

ps: i dont care if u think you cant tip cows, i have before
Have you search around the threads b4 posting? Cause I'm almost positive the answer will be there somewhere.

Ps. How many people did you use to tip one cow? Cows weigh from 1200-1500 lbs, it would most likely knock your ass over. Plus almost all cows sleep laying down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2003-09-07, 07:13 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
Where I'm from Cowtipping refers to picking mushrooms.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-07, 07:23 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
well i dont feel like sorting though 554 thread each having at least 5 post so i am hoping someone knows the answer to this with out having to look for it

ps: 3-5 people can easly tip cows and if u get 2 big guys they can do it, tis not that hard.

edit: Adrenachrome where the heck are u from lepricon land or something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

cow-tipper

Posted 2003-09-07, 07:58 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
Virginia Beach, Virginia.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-07, 10:06 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
Nope you cant tip cows. I saw that on the Big Urban Myth Show on MTV.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-09-07, 10:08 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
The show lied it's been done many times, by myself.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-08, 01:34 AM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
I have also tipped cows. That is about the only thing to do in a crapy state like Illinois.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman

Posted 2003-09-08, 04:34 AM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
ok back to my question
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

cow-tipper

Posted 2003-09-08, 12:36 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
Why would anyone Give you the anwser.. alot people would know................. and becomse public and ..............................................bnet will find out eventually and bnet is probally looking at this fourm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
--metallica-- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between--metallica-- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

--metallica--

Posted 2003-09-08, 12:59 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
What? He just wants to know how its done. It's not like he's going to be able to hack and make iths. Ha. Ya big urban myth is bullshit. And B.net isn't like Big Brother buddy, they don't give a shit if people know how to make iths, and they don't patrol forums, for gods sake. Just use the "search" to sort through all the threads you lazy ass. Then come and post if you find nothing. Otherwise its a waste of our time and space.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2003-09-08, 05:30 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
iths were made by taking a rune word and then un-socketing the runes and the bonuses would still be there. then they just would add those hacked jewels
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-08, 06:41 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
i know how they are made, i wanna know how they got the word "ith" to appear on the item
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

cow-tipper

Posted 2003-09-08, 06:48 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
im pretty sure thats just how it is w/ the game because ive made many iths on single player and they all came up w/ ith on them like on closed so i think no1 put them there? lol maybe blizz wanted hackers to make them and blizz made the name ith.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-09-09, 05:27 AM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
and the stupid iths are when you have maphack on, it makes all iths stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-09-09, 07:49 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
are u 100% sure about the stupid part added to iths when mh is on, i havnet noticed it but ill check it out. someone eles respond if they have seen a stupid ith with mh off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

cow-tipper

Posted 2003-09-10, 12:12 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
i am from ohio and i have tipped cows many times. i am a BIG guy(6`6 tall and 270 pounds) so it usually only takes me and another guy to tip one, and where the fuck did u hear that majority of cows sleep lying down?? because where i live most of them sleep standing up.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-09-10, 12:28 PM in reply to cow-tipper's post "iths"
cow-tipper said:
are u 100% sure about the stupid part added to iths when mh is on, i havnet noticed it but ill check it out. someone eles respond if they have seen a stupid ith with mh off
I have never seen a 'stupid ith' with mh off
and i have never seen an 'ith' with mh on

so I would have to agree with platnum that mh makes them 'stupid'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
lincolnluxor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenlincolnluxor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

lincolnluxor