Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Mass grave found in cave containing bones from... Giants?!?
Posted 2007-12-28, 01:34 PM
http://www.thirdeyeconcept.com/forum...977fe&page=172

Has video of the expidition... and this confirms alot of myths containing giants.... David vs Goliath might just be fact.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-12-28, 10:41 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Mass grave found in cave containing..."
Some other headlines from that website.

"Video: Couple Films Unicorn in Switzerland"

"Caught on Tape: UFO Over Bakersfield"

"China Admits to Weather Control"

"Chupacabra Corpse Turns up in Texas (pics included)"

Sounds like a trustworthy source to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-29, 03:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Some other headlines from that website...."
No sounds like a site that headlines that kind of stuff. So if one of those headlines is false it makes all of them false right? Just watch the video fool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-12-29, 12:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Some other headlines from that website...."
I wouldn't put it past the Chinese to control the weather, though, to be honest.

EDIT: Giants? I've just watched the whole 18 minute video, and not once did I hear any mention of Giants... I was really looking forward to it and everything.

Last edited by Lenny; 2007-12-29 at 04:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny