Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Grafix Artist plz
Posted 2004-09-27, 04:27 PM
This may be a big burden, but I am going back to work on an old game that me and my brother worked on. It was originally an RM2K game and im upgrading it to 2k3. IT is going to be a lot of work, Im also redoing a lot of text and adding voice to it.

Anywayz, I was wondering if anyone could somehow make Battle Charater sets for the folllowing character sets? I am not very good with this kind of thing and you will get credit, not only in the end of the game, but during the opening credtis. In the corner it will say credits for certian things. ex:

Original Concept
Exile - my brother

Lead Programmer
Tyrannicide - me

Lead Script writer
Tyrannicide

Battle Character Set Designer
((Your name))

---------

The character set ww2dark -- The very first person with camo and the green helmet and the last character with the sniper riffle and brown strap. first and last characters. The first guy is using basic handguns and the last guy is using sniper riffles, so it would be pro if you made there hands look that way. The robot uses something, i forget right now but will let you now later.

The other two each only have 1 person on it. The character set of snake will be using SMG and MG, so arms should bet set that way.

THX SOO MUCH in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: png snake.png (2.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: png ww2dark.png (8.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: png Cy-Bot%20Armored%20Core.png (3.5 KB, 8 views)

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~

Last edited by Tyrannicide; 2004-09-27 at 07:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-09-29, 09:52 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post "Grafix Artist plz"
I can't do battle charsets, but if you need some better graphics, tell me what you need, and I will compile you a rmxp tileset for rm2k3. But that's all I can really do, apart from other things to do with changing graphics. Can't make them for toffee though.

Ask Aurvian, isn't he good with these things? Or try some sites see if they have members who can do that type o thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-02, 04:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I can't do battle charsets, but if you..."
ehh, what the hell, i'll give it a shot....i'll post back saying if i succeded or not

o, i can only do RTP-size battle charsets....is that ok, or do you want me to try to make a different-sized set? if so, what size?

Last edited by Noob101; 2004-10-02 at 04:26 PM. Reason: i dunno....i forgot something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101

Posted 2004-10-02, 04:39 PM in reply to Noob101's post starting "ehh, what the hell, i'll give it a..."
Make them normal RTP size, that is all I need. Thx

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide