Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Rising prices to conpensate?
Posted 2003-03-25, 09:45 AM
Well.. i noticed that ppl raise prices for items to compensate for the duping and rarity of items... now that i think about it it isn't compensating it's only making it harder for legit players to trade...

People might charge hmm.. example .. (i dont know d2 currency in sojs nemore cuz i dont play but) hmm... 6 sojs for a titans or so.... (not reffering specifically to titans.) because of the dupes well.. all the duper has to do is dupe a few more sojs in less than a few mins to pay for it.. but legit players have to wait until they find sojs and considering they are VERY VERY rare if you dont dupe then chances they get a measly titans revenge are unbelievably low and any other item too.

all in all i think the d2 economy is pretty much destroyed because of duping.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-03-25, 10:02 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Rising prices to conpensate?"
Prices for 1.09 SS in USWest is about 20-30 sojs. And still you will have a hard time finding seller.

Say, if someone played classic for all his time and decided to join LoD for a change......he won't be able to get anything in a legit way.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-25, 12:12 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Rising prices to conpensate?"
weel if u think about it.. legit sojs are wothmore than duped.
(on classic all duped sojs have no lvl reg on them but legit sojs have a lvl 28-29 reeg (not sure the lvl)) so wouldnt legit sojs be more?? O and if on lod the duped sojs have lvl regs then just ignore this post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2003-03-25, 12:16 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Rising prices to conpensate?"
WTF?? 20-30 sojs for Storm? Thats fruity, when I used to play (month ago) it was 6-8 sojs, I found shitloads with mephbot, and sold them for 4 sojs each...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-25, 12:18 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Rising prices to conpensate?"
lol that is it anybody duped the good 09 uniques
they just duped the 08 and fucking bugged stuff
this idiot and now all look for storms .
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-03-25, 01:08 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Rising prices to conpensate?"
Unid SS will worth more than just 09 SS.
I know some people who got his 09 SS poof some days ago.

It is really messed up. 20-30 sojs for a 09 SS, and same price (20-30) for a 08 WF.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-25, 01:10 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Rising prices to conpensate?"
the prices on europe should be as on east or west
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-03-25, 01:39 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Rising prices to conpensate?"
I think Soj isn't the currency in Europe for a long time already.
So, what's the currency in Europe now?
Still 3/20/20 sc?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-25, 02:25 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Rising prices to conpensate?"
3/30/20's and 290 psn sc's
and ed/ias jewls
but the soj was better as the Deutsche Mark and not the shitty Euro

Btw u wouldn't get a 08 WF for a SS 09 on europe

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR