Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

View Poll Results: What do you think of my playlist?
It kicks ass! 2 15.38%
Most of it is good. 0 0%
Some of it is good. 3 23.08%
Its ok. 1 7.69%
Its sub par. 1 7.69%
Its bad. 0 0%
Its horrible. 1 7.69%
Worst list on the face of the earth! 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2004-04-05, 09:09 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "How did you get them songs from raziels..."
Arkantis said:
How did you get them songs from raziels band?
I wanna hear that.
Go to the website in Raziel's sig. It is his band's site, and I believe you can download songs from there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-05, 09:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Go to the website in Raziel's sig. It..."
www.arctic-sun.net is his website.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-06, 06:11 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "www.arctic-sun.net is his website."
No, goddammit! Don't listen to the old mp3s! They suck so bad! The new ones will be up shortly!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-06, 09:08 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "No, goddammit! Don't listen to the old..."
I am downloading them now, I cant wait on these things.
I will just RE download when new ones are up, post about it!
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-06, 10:04 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "My winamp playlist (good or bad)"
I think there was 5 bands on there I listen to, but it doesn't make up for the 16,000 I wouldn't listen to. I'll just post the bands in my playlist (Bands in italics are ones with 5+ songs:

A Perfect Circle
Apocalyptica
The Ataris
Audioslave
Beastie Boys
Black Sabbath
Blind Guardian
Boston
Busta Rhymes
Coal Chamber
Cypress Hill
Days of the New
Deep Purple
Dire Straits
DMX
Dream Theater
Drowning Pool
The Eagles
Finger Eleven
Flogging Molly
George Clinton
Godsmack
Golden Earring
Jane's Addiction
Joe Walsh
KoRn
Living Colour
Marilyn Manson
Men At Work
Men Without Hats
Metallica
Mudvayne
Mushroomhead
NOFX
Ozzy Osbourne
Pantera
Queen
REM
Rage Against the Machine
Rammstein
Rancid
Sepultura
Silverchair
Slipknot
Smashing Pumpkins
Snoop Doggy Dog
Soulfly
Soundgarden
Sponge
Steve Vai
Stone Temple Pilots
System of a Down
Tool
Weezer
White Zombie
ZZ Top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-07, 12:13 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I think there was 5 bands on there I..."
I'm not to sure I guess Arkantis has some good songs, but I dont think Sensia has like anything good whatsoever, but I dont have anny MP3s so I shouldnt talk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-04-07, 01:52 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "How did you get them songs from raziels..."
i dont listen to any of those bands, im more into RAP and Power metal. yup, so dont say my stuff sux or anything.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-07, 01:53 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "i dont listen to any of those bands, im..."
Tyrannicide said:
i dont listen to any of those bands, im more into RAP and Power metal. yup, so dont say my stuff sux or anything.
Power metal owns. Anyone who says it sucks should be shot. Rap on the other hand :-\...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-07, 04:11 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "My winamp playlist (good or bad)"
Sovereign said:
Power metal owns. Anyone who says it sucks should be shot...
F-ing right. it is da bomb.

Sovereign said:
Rap on the other hand :-\...
Ouch, that really f-ing hurts. No more low blows please.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-07, 05:29 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "i dont listen to any of those bands, im..."
Power Metal? List a few bands, I'm not sure of what anything is any more.

MY favorite metal is older Sepultura (Brazilian Death-Metal) and Soulfly (Brazilian Heavy Metal). Good stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-07, 07:04 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Power Metal? List a few bands, I'm not..."
k, 1)Symphony X
2) Black Mages (Nobue Umetsu's band)
3)Trolls in the Darkness(i think thats what they r called)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-07, 07:10 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "i dont listen to any of those bands, im..."
One thing that I dont like (not your music) is when you put prefixes before genres.
Such as
PUNK rock
HEAVY metal
INDY rock
FREESTYLE rap
INDUSTRUAL metal

Its all just trying to be original, its all pretty much the same thing. The one that really pisses me off is HEAVY metal, that just makes it sound gay.

I just say if its rock its rock, if you put yourself in a group, you are classified with it. I personally dont like being classified at all.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-07, 07:19 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "One thing that I dont like (not your..."
the thing with 'Power Metal' is that it is mainly instrumental, I also listen to metal, which 2 of the bands listed above also have songs. Sometimes I find it better to just listen to the beat.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-07, 07:22 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "the thing with 'Power Metal' is that it..."
Words can wreck alot of songs, and they do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-07, 09:32 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "How did you get them songs from raziels..."
Fuckin hell.. wtf would u have a play list that big.. id be old by the time all those were done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-04-08, 07:05 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Fuckin hell.. wtf would u have a play..."
Playlist length: 95 hours 44 minutes 12 seconds, I have heard every song on it at least once, we have people over alot its nice to have veriety.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-08, 07:09 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Fuckin hell.. wtf would u have a play..."
PureRebel said:
Fuckin hell.. wtf would u have a play list that big.. id be old by the time all those were done.
My friend has a 300+ hour playlist...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-08, 07:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My friend has a 300+ hour playlist..."
Thats huge, mine was like 170 before we cleaned it up, it was really long.
I have downloaded all of "Artic Suns" songs except one, man its good. I dont tend to go too far into that genra but this is good stuff, nice work raziel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-09, 12:57 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "One thing that I dont like (not your..."
Arkantis said:
One thing that I dont like (not your music) is when you put prefixes before genres.
Such as
PUNK rock
HEAVY metal
INDY rock
FREESTYLE rap
INDUSTRUAL metal

Its all just trying to be original, its all pretty much the same thing. The one that really pisses me off is HEAVY metal, that just makes it sound gay.

I just say if its rock its rock, if you put yourself in a group, you are classified with it. I personally dont like being classified at all.
You spelled Indie wrong. Like the skateboard trick.

I think it makes sense to have the first word. There are so many variations of the types of music out there. Not all rock is alike. That would be like calling all ice cream just ice cream. Why bother with vanilla or chocolate or strawberry? It's all just the same thing anyways! No, there are different flavors.

As far as that list goes, the bands I like, Catch 22, Jet, Marcy Playground, Offspring, Rise Against, Smashing Pumpkins, Distillers, and the eternal Ramones. It has some good older stuff, it's interesting to see folk music there but you have a lot of crap on that list too. Linkin Park? Incubus? Bleh. I don't understand how people can listen to that crap and not feel braindead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko

Posted 2004-04-09, 01:19 AM in reply to Neko's post starting "You spelled Indie wrong. Like the..."
Arkantis said:
I have downloaded all of "Artic Suns" songs except one, man its good. I dont tend to go too far into that genra but this is good stuff, nice work raziel.
Thanks for the compliments, but those old mp3s are so bad, dude. Just wait for the new stuff. You'll be shitting blood for a week.

Neko said:
As far as that list goes, the bands I like, Catch 22, Jet, Marcy Playground, Offspring, Rise Against, Smashing Pumpkins, Distillers, and the eternal Ramones.
Man, you listen to some awful music...well...the Ramones are cool, but that doesn't make up for Marcy Playground. You should give Soilwork a try. EVERYONE likes Soilwork.

And if that doesn't suit your tastes, try Lacuna Coil. They did the Evanescence thing before it became cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel