Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

McCain picks suprise VP Sarah Palin
Posted 2008-08-29, 10:36 AM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ise-vp-choice/

Quote:
(CNN) – Sen. John McCain has chosen Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be his vice-presidential candidate on the Republican ticket for the White House in November, a senior McCain campaign official has told CNN.

Palin, 44, is a first-term governor who unseated incumbent Gov. Frank Murkowski in the Republican primary in 2006 and went on to defeat former Gov. Tony Knowles, a Democrat, in the general election.

An advocate of drilling for oil in her state's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, she is little known outside of Alaska.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-29, 10:48 AM in reply to D3V's post "McCain picks suprise VP Sarah Palin"
She's actually very feminine looking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-29, 11:00 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "She's actually very feminine looking."
She looks decent for a 44 year old woman, but when you hear her talk, as she spews out what she's thinking in her head, it totally throws you off.

It's like watching a beautiful woman driving by in a Corvette, and at the stop light you stop next to her to get a better look, and she's got a cigarette in her mouth, it's like.. WTF.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-29, 11:31 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "She looks decent for a 44 year old..."
I'd hit it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-29, 11:41 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'd hit it."
i heard about the speculation at around 5am here in arizona. they saw a private plane land from alaska and thats where it all started
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-29, 11:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'd hit it."
In my opinion, this is a bad move. Obama even has 4-5x the experience she has. She's already shown poor judgement in having a kid in her 40's, this one having downs syndrome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-29, 11:50 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "In my opinion, this is a bad move. ..."
Yeah, seriously. She's going to get destroyed by the Democrats though. We are a pissed off group time, and are NOT going to lose another election to some seasoned, wrinkly old politican that has no plan for the future of this great country we live in. It's time to reclaim what is ours, it's time to be proud to be American again, it's time for change.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-29, 12:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, seriously. She's going to get..."
I think McCain has some sort of half-baked idea that this will win him over Hillary's supporters. I think McCain is a dumbass, and probably just stamped it in even more firmly that he's not going to win the election.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-29, 02:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think McCain has some sort of..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I think McCain has some sort of half-baked idea that this will win him over Hillary's supporters. I think McCain is a dumbass, and probably just stamped it in even more firmly that he's not going to win the election.

I hear that his latest ad goes along the lines of, "Hi. I was a supporter of Hilary Clinton before Barrack Obama became the Democratic candidate. Now I'm going to vote for McCain, and that's OK".

As for Ms. Palin... she advocates drilling for oil in wildlife reserves? Is she mental?! Idiot woman.

If McCain is assassinated, you get a crazy woman in power. If Obama is assassinated, you get a white man in power who shares the same dream as Obama, and can speak just as well, if not better than Obama can.

And she looks a stubborn bitch who'd rather dice you with a plastic knife than even think about listening to your puny arguments. At least Biden looks like a friendly grandfather figure.

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-08-29 at 02:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-08-29, 02:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I hear that his latest ad goes along..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I hear that his latest ad goes along the lines of, "Hi. I was a supporter of Hilary Clinton before Barrack Obama became the Democratic candidate. Now I'm going to vote for McCain, and that's OK".

As for Ms. Palin... she advocates drilling for oil in wildlife reserves? Is she mental?! Idiot woman.

The only supporters that were once for Hillary are the ones that are racist to begin with. The negative old women, who are bitter and cenile when it comes to anything outside of their daily soap operas, and peronsal drama in their stupid little worlds.

There are so many old women, seriously, that were only to going to vote for Hillary because she is a woman, that's okay, if that is their reasoning and they want to be a part of history, all for it. I would hope they would atleast consider some of her policies, and what she has stood for, but when it came down to Hillary being beaten by Obama, they just don't want the "Black guy" in office, which is a disgrace, considering Hillary and Obama are almost identical for what they can do for this country.

It's sad the country we live in. I'm going to move to Canada, aye.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-30, 12:47 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The only supporters that were once for..."
Palin seriously thinks creationism should be taught in school? People like that need to be jailed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-08-30, 09:45 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Palin seriously thinks creationism..."
The funny thing is that McCain's VP is already being investigated for corruption. I wonder what he was thinking when he nominated her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-30, 12:52 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "The funny thing is that McCain's VP is..."
The only way you could want to drill for oil in Alaska is to be corrupt, no?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-08-31, 01:11 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The only way you could want to drill..."
Give her about a week of being the "pick" and it's going to keep backfiring, and back firing. I feel very strong about Obama winning the nomination now, this was a horrible pick IMO for McCain, maybe he is already thinking about conceding.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V