Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: Should kyeruu be banned?
Yes, permaban this annoying fuck! 10 71.43%
No, he hasn't broken enough rules to be banned 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Draco hasn't popped up for some time,..."
Guys, you can't ban our future super mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:27 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Guys, you can't ban our future super..."
Let's promote him to Owner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Let's promote him to Owner."
Well, you won't have to worry about the tyrannical rule of Grav anymore. Instead, you will have the random, unprecedented acts of insanty from your newest super mod, rofl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:32 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Well, you won't have to worry about the..."
Funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-02, 04:23 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Ehh, a week late, but I voted no. ..."
mjordan2nd said:
Ehh, a week late, but I voted no.

Draco's fun for now. But after he leaves, who will there be to argue with. Yes, though his posts are often random, jumbled, incoherent letters, he does somewhat argue back. I think his contributions to this forum are more than sufficient to absolve him from any rules he may have broken.
What is the point of having an argument with a 14 year old who just about always has little to no knowledge of the subject in question?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-02, 04:37 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "What is the point of having an argument..."
Dar_Win said:
What is the point of having an argument with a 14 year old who just about always has little to no knowledge of the subject in question?
Forums are generally a place for discussion. Yes, technically Zelaron was supposed to be a gaming forum but it has evolved far more into a general conversation forum. While I like pointless banter, I do occasionally enjoy an argument. Most of the members on a higher intellectual level seem to not participate in these as much anymore, so a lot of times he's the best I've got.

The only real point in arguing with anyone for me is because I find it entertaining. True, the higher the intellectual level the more entertaining the discussion is, but even Kyeruu will offer insightful comments on occasion, albeit articulated poorly. We could make a mathematical formula out of this.

E = IA, E representing the entertainment value someone provides for me in a discussion, I presenting the intellectual capacity of the person I'm having a discussion with where {I | I > 0} for any human being except D3V, and A representing the amount of argument he's willing to put up. While the A variable changes the dependent far slower for Kyeruu than it does for most, it does change the dependent. It's easily seen that when A = 0, E = 0, and as lim A->infinity, E also approaches infinity regardless of I (except in D3V's case). Most members now days don't feel like arguing, therefore there A = 0, and in debates that means E = 0. By that definition, I think Kyeruu is more than pulling his weight around here.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2007-04-02 at 04:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes