Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: Should kyeruu be banned?
Yes, permaban this annoying fuck! 10 71.43%
No, he hasn't broken enough rules to be banned 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Ban kyeruu
Posted 2007-03-14, 01:43 PM
Vote or die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-03-14, 02:39 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "Ban kyeruu"
He's been dealt with. Once he does something more grave, then permaban. Besides, he's the perfect whipping boy! <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-03-14, 02:59 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "He's been dealt with. Once he does..."
No, ban him now for his pure stupidity and attention whoring.

Posters like him will make potentially new members stray away from here because they'll think we're all 13 year old retards. Out of the 4/5 or so years I've been here, I hate Kyeruu the most. And there have been a lot of idiots here.

I hate this fucking guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-03-14, 03:07 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No, ban him now for his pure stupidity..."
I'm kinda torn, it's fun picking on him, but he is annoying as hell. I voted yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-14, 05:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No, ban him now for his pure stupidity..."
Thanatos said:

Posters like him will make potentially new members stray away from here because they'll think we're all 13 year old retards. Out of the 4/5 or so years I've been here, I hate Kyeruu the most. And there have been a lot of idiots here.

I hate this fucking guy.
Agree
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-03-14, 05:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm kinda torn, it's fun picking on..."
Then let's ban him. Enough of this drawing stupid shit out and asshattery.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-03-14, 07:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Then let's ban him. Enough of this..."
Two weeks. I gave him a straightforward ban message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-14, 08:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Two weeks. I gave him a straightforward..."
Ahh, ignore my PM then dar_win!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-14, 09:06 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "Ban kyeruu"
!King_Amazon! said:
Dar_Win said:
Make a thread with a poll on if he should be banned or not.

Then get a mod to actually do it, since we all know "yes" will be the outcome of the poll.
You'd think that, but you'd probably be wrong.
I think that, and I know i'm right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-03-14, 10:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No, ban him now for his pure stupidity..."
Thanatos said:

I hate this fucking guy.
Thats really all that needs to be said.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-03-21, 09:48 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Thats really all that needs to be said."
Lol two people voted no...hahaha probably kyeruu himself on two of his accounts.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-03-23, 12:35 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Lol two people voted no...hahaha..."
I voted 'no'. It's nice to see some animocity towards a resident. Gotta keep that alive =). I mean, after all, D3v is no where to be seen. Grav could you post D3v's image just in case anyone may run across him?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-23, 09:59 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I voted 'no'. It's nice to see some..."
What do you mean his image?

You mean his avatar?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Ban the B
Posted 2007-03-23, 10:32 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "What do you mean his image? You mean..."
you people are wrong for placing a discussion about banning the guy... well i voted yes!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Red Lightning is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRed Lightning is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Red Lightning

Posted 2007-03-23, 07:09 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I voted 'no'. It's nice to see some..."
I voted "No" originally. See my first post in this thread.

Now I'd vote "Yes".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-03-23, 07:13 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "What do you mean his image? You mean..."
Methinks it's that one of the KKK guy with the whatever in his hands, and the caption "D3V".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-23, 11:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Methinks it's that one of the KKK guy..."
Yes Lenny. You hit the nail on the head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-02, 01:44 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yes Lenny. You hit the nail on the..."
Ehh, a week late, but I voted no.

Draco's fun for now. But after he leaves, who will there be to argue with. Yes, though his posts are often random, jumbled, incoherent letters, he does somewhat argue back. I think his contributions to this forum are more than sufficient to absolve him from any rules he may have broken.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:21 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Ehh, a week late, but I voted no. ..."
Fuck him. B& and blasted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:23 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Ehh, a week late, but I voted no. ..."
Draco hasn't popped up for some time, now. Always something to read when bored, at least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny