Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

For Those Who Are Intrested in Zealots...
Posted 2004-09-04, 09:54 PM
Quick screen shot i put together of my Zealot. I have a set of armor i use for in channels so i appear all black and stealth like which you can see next to the screen shot of my real armor set. YOu can see my stats here and the effects of level 15+ Blessed Aim on your attack rating. Just take a look and keep in mind that my Zealot has 99% Deadly Strike with that lovely 7,400+ Zeal:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-09-04, 10:32 PM in reply to Endurack's post "For Those Who Are Intrested in..."
K. But this picture does nothing to help those zealot people . POST J00r GEAR FOOL.

Nobody cares what your char looks like
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-05, 03:09 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "K. But this picture does nothing to..."
okay i've got two questions:

how do you get that much damage/ar without using angelics?

is your life with or without bo?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koreapeekay

Posted 2004-09-05, 06:07 AM in reply to koreapeekay's post starting "okay i've got two questions: how do..."
he puts points in Blessed aim... i think he said that no?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-09-05, 09:52 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "he puts points in Blessed aim... i..."
Sovereing this screen shot actually does alot mroe then gear does. See strength gives you 1% ED per point in it, im guessing you guys didint know that. You could have the most godly gear around and do 50 base str and end up with half my damage. It also shows the effects of Blessed Aim pumping up my attack rating and gives people an idea what to aim for. So the screen shot does much more then posting gear would do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-09-05, 06:15 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Sovereing this screen shot actually..."
you have terrible resist though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-05, 07:53 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "you have terrible resist though."
Endurack, wut r ur base stats? and id like 2 c gear 2, 2 c wut makes ur dmg that high

lifes a bitch and then we die, so i say lets all get high
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thadeous-time

Posted 2004-09-05, 10:31 PM in reply to thadeous-time's post starting "Endurack, wut r ur base stats? and id..."
yeh...im working on a zealer too.. and im wondering...is that your life with or without bo? i dont think im going to have bo on mine. so ill see...but hey...i want to zeal duel you ry. when im up of course. so give me a week or so. to gather all my gear and lvl. just started to lvl today. so ill msg you in game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
j_d is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenj_d is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

j_d

Posted 2004-09-06, 12:18 AM in reply to j_d's post starting "yeh...im working on a zealer too.. and..."
You def is horrible, you get hit way too often.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-09-06, 07:09 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "You def is horrible, you get hit way..."
Ganga, he is a paladin so he does have holy shield, 75% chance 2 block plus that def will make it harder...but ya it is kinda low, un less its without hs

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thadeous-time

Posted 2004-09-06, 12:01 PM in reply to thadeous-time's post starting "Ganga, he is a paladin so he does have..."
.... every pally ave holy shield, 75% blocking... I know that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:50 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting ".... every pally ave holy shield, 75%..."
Yeah, but with 16k AR, he will be hitting very often, no matter what the other's Def is really. And with an average damage of about 9.5k, he can more than compensate. The battle is basically over before it even started.

Oh, and that life has to be with BO, I'd think.

Now, time to boost up my Blessed Aim and work on getting an Eth Cleaver.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-07, 08:52 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, but with 16k AR, he will be..."
.... almost every ok to good melee chararcter have around 15k ar, but around 10 k def is low. Anyway, no wonder he took pride in beating the barbs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-09-07, 09:12 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting ".... almost every ok to good melee..."
Yeah, even without trying really, I got my Def around 22k and AR around 12k (Yes, I will get it higher as I level more and put points into Blessed Aim) without Angelics.

I'd like to know your gear too Endurack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-07, 10:27 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, even without trying really, I got..."
I can get 18k defense on him by pre-buffing my +Comabt gear real quick, adds an additional like 15 to holy shiled and puts me at 17,882 defense. I havent had a problem yet with my low defense at all i have duled quite a few 20-30k defense paladins and wipped em out in 1-3 hits very fast without getting touched. You guys focus on defense far to much, if you have Ar and insane damage youll wipe your opponent out before he hits you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-09-07, 11:55 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "I can get 18k defense on him by..."
Which is why I wrote this:

"Yeah, but with 16k AR, he will be hitting very often, no matter what the other's Def is really. And with an average damage of about 9.5k, he can more than compensate. The battle is basically over before it even started."

Gear?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-07, 02:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Which is why I wrote this: "Yeah,..."
he uses diff gear most the time is wut he told me, but look at the pics, u can prob guess

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

thadeous-time

Posted 2004-09-07, 04:05 PM in reply to thadeous-time's post starting "he uses diff gear most the time is wut..."
Gear isnt waht construct my paladin, its my charms which run about 6-8 Runes a piece. Heres a taste of a few of them:

Grand Charms: 10 Max Damage / 70-75 Attack Rating / 35-40 Life or 12% FHR
Large Charms: 6 Max Damage / 40-45 Attack Rating / 5 Dexterity or 5 Strength 8% FHR
Small Charms: 3 Max Damage / 18-20 Attack Rating / 15-20 Life

Those are all the stats of my charms, i have 5 or 6 of the Grand Charms i think i have...yeha i have 5.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-09-07, 04:11 PM in reply to thadeous-time's post starting "he uses diff gear most the time is wut..."
I've only been back about 2 weeks. I can't guess gear like that yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-07, 09:57 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Gear isnt waht construct my paladin,..."
Endurack said:
Gear isnt waht construct my paladin, its my charms which run about 6-8 Runes a piece. Heres a taste of a few of them:

Grand Charms: 10 Max Damage / 70-75 Attack Rating / 35-40 Life or 12% FHR
Large Charms: 6 Max Damage / 40-45 Attack Rating / 5 Dexterity or 5 Strength 8% FHR
Small Charms: 3 Max Damage / 18-20 Attack Rating / 15-20 Life

Those are all the stats of my charms, i have 5 or 6 of the Grand Charms i think i have...yeha i have 5.
omfg but zeal so unbalanced, i want legit pvp not zeal? zeal makes game so unfair? I went to public dueling game called "roflomfgwtfbbq i r own you using hax" and guess what he used, zeal!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei