Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Not as grand as I thought
Posted 2007-02-19, 01:38 AM
When I was younger, all my friend and I would say we were going to date model when we grew up... sounded awesome to date a girl like that. WRONG!!

A few months ago I met this girl Lauren, she told me she was a model but I figured she was just one of those pretty girls who once and awhile had a picture taken. Later on we started dating and she always works out, and she also kept a lot of things to herself. She was in Miami often and I figured she had friends or family there, its not too far from where I live.

Mid January she gave me this long chat how not to get upset but I wont see her much in Feb, and she explain her constant being in Miami was modeling, now she is there EVERY FUCKING DAY, AND ALL DAY.For Vday I couldnt even get her candy, she has to watch what she eats and when shes not modeling she's at the gym. I havent seen her in two weeks, and before that was the talk. I mean yeah she makes a lot of money, but it sucks. Now she's going to New York for it.

Her mom also is one of those who pushes her kid and finds me as a threat and is now trying to get rid of me.

On top of that, every time she goes to a party guys holler at her and I'm not there always so it pisses me off.

Overall it sucks that she's a model... so reality is, its not as grand as my childhood dream pictured.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2007-02-19, 10:07 AM in reply to Acer's post "Not as grand as I thought"
So really, you'd much prefer a girl who looks like a model, rather than one who actually is a model?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-02-19, 12:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "So really, you'd much prefer a girl who..."
meet me at the club we'll get you a new one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-02-19, 01:00 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "meet me at the club we'll get you a new..."
Lenny: Yes, her actually being a model blows

Mantralord: Tho this sucks, I've been with her long enough to be able to deal. Clubs suck anyways lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2007-02-19, 08:38 PM in reply to Acer's post "Not as grand as I thought"
She probably starts to melt in the summer heat too.

But yeah, doesnt sound like a fun relationship
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-02-19, 08:45 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "She probably starts to melt in the..."
fuck that. i wouldnt be able to handle not seeing a girl for fucking ages and always have her too far away to even visit. you should just go hit parties and shit and find yourself a decent girl to chat upppp. sucks having hot girlfriends almost all the time since you get cunts and shit always hitting on them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2007-02-20, 07:32 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "fuck that. i wouldnt be able to handle..."
Well of course dudes are gonna hit on chicks that are hot, regardless if they have a boyfriend or not. It's the chick's responsibility to brush 'em off and act disinterested. You just gotta find yourself the right hot chick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-02-20, 03:57 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well of course dudes are gonna hit on..."
I don't have to worry about her responding to it, she's never been a "holla back" girl. The part that gets me more is the type of guys that holla, its usually thug/gangsta types because she is dark skin and that pisses me off lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2007-02-21, 08:06 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "I don't have to worry about her..."
Not gonna lie, I'd probably hit on her too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos