Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Welcome to Burning Crusade!
Posted 2007-01-16, 01:58 AM
Lvl 4 Blood Elf Paladin!

WHEEEEEEEE

~_~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-16, 02:55 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Welcome to Burning Crusade!"
change sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-01-16, 07:11 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "change sig"
I think he ought to make it a 1mb recording from Burning Crusade. Don't you, Grav?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-16, 08:42 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I think he ought to make it a 1mb..."
The midnight release I went to was pretty uneventful. At Gamestop, they said be there at 11:00 because that's when all of the activities and stuff start. Me and Nikki got there at 10:30 and stood outside their door in a line for an hour and a half until they finally opened their doors at 12:10 and let 10 people in at a time. Luckily since we got there so early we were like the first people in line.

At the FFXII midnight release they had quizzes and prizes and shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-16, 09:24 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The midnight release I went to was..."
Yeah the one here was just a bunch of WoW nerds (seriously, they put everyone I've ever known to shame) talking inside the gamestop. There were a total of maybe 50 people. ThankfullY I had my zune,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-16, 12:43 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah the one here was just a bunch of..."
There were some pretty bad people here. I had my "FOR THE HORDE" hoodie on of course, and I think I was the only one with a horde hoodie, everyone else had alliance(the people that even had one that is.) We saw this one kid whos whole face was one giant pimple, I swear, it was DISFUCKINGUSTING. Not only that but Nikki was one of the only two girls at the whole thing (out of 200 people, probably 30-50 girls) that were below 300 pounds, the other girl looked anorexic and was probably like 105 or something, and Nikki is around 130.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-16, 01:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There were some pretty bad people here...."
Gross.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-01-16, 05:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There were some pretty bad people here...."
Yea, sounds like I missed out by not going to Best Buy or game stop at 12 at night....
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-16, 07:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There were some pretty bad people here...."
There was a goth girl in full makeup.

Comedy relief.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-16, 08:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "There was a goth girl in full makeup. ..."
That would have actually been entertaining.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-16, 11:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Welcome to Burning Crusade!"
too bad i wont be playing, going Vanguard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2007-01-17, 08:59 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "too bad i wont be playing, going..."
I got my sister and her friends to make me a tauren outfit... It was amazing... I'll upload pics when I get them from my girlfriend's camera.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2007-01-17, 09:16 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "too bad i wont be playing, going..."
Aww. Your missing out on the realm queues!

I got one for the first time in probably over a year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-18, 08:29 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Aww. Your missing out on the realm..."
My server has had queue's for months, now they've just gotten worse. I think Blizzard lowered the server caps so the servers would stop being naughty, so now instead of getting kicked off or lag spikes every minute or so I get to wait in line for an hour.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-18, 05:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "My server has had queue's for months,..."
Did this game just come out or something?

Crap, that's going to make my job (at Best Buy) worse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2007-01-18, 07:49 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Did this game just come out or..."
Its the expansion for Wow.... I'm sure you must have heard something about it.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-18, 11:44 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Its the expansion for Wow.... I'm sure..."
There are a LOT more quests per zone in outland. Wow. I'm almost lvl 62 and im still working in hellfire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-19, 08:27 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "There are a LOT more quests per zone in..."
People seem to run out of quests at around 64 3/4, and from there you've pretty much got to grind instances until 65 which opens up more quests.

I myself haven't gotten very far, the quest mobs on my server are being farmed like crazy, but they respawn like crazy too. I have to watch out because if everyone is in one spot and then moves, I've got like 4-5 mobs spawning around me. I was in that place where you get boiling blood and the little skeleton minion things were driving me NUTS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-19, 11:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "People seem to run out of quests at..."
It worked out nearly perfectly for me. I needed only about 14 kills from when I turned in my last soloable quest to when I dinged 62. Now I'm building rested until I start my work in Zangarmarsh (sp)

Adrena rush + blade flurry + evasion + trinket = 81% dodge rate + massive damage. i welcome mobs!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-19, 11:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It worked out nearly perfectly for me. ..."
So my first ramparts run just failed misserably. Gonna try again sometime I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!