Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded.
Posted 2003-07-13, 07:15 AM
Which sequel was better? Personally I like Reloaded better, but T3 Was good too because I haven't seen the terminator at work in a while, and that new chick in the movie is HOT!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-17, 11:26 PM in reply to D3V's post "T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded."
i preferred reloaded. The depth of the matrix trilogy's plot is very impressive to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2003-07-17, 11:29 PM in reply to D3V's post "T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded."
I liked T3 better, Reloaded ended in the gayest way possibly "to be continued"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-18, 12:01 AM in reply to D3V's post "T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded."
Knight-Rider said:
I liked T3 better, Reloaded ended in the gayest way possibly "to be continued"
You forgot that it actually had the biggest buzzkill of all:

"DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!"

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-18, 12:13 AM in reply to D3V's post "T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded."
I acually didn't like them. I prefered the t2 and first matrix movie alot better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Virix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVirix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Virix

Posted 2003-07-18, 09:57 AM in reply to D3V's post "T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded."
mmm... that's a toughie.

I'd have to go with matrix, since I'm a matrix fanatic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-19, 03:03 PM in reply to D3V's post "T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded."
The thing about the first 2 terminator movies was there was something special in those movies that made them stand out about the rest, via special effects, storyline. But T3 had neither of these, making it so lame and I don't think I ever want to see it again.
The first matrix was awesome, it had special effects that no one had ever seen before. The second matrix had, absolutely nothing extrodinary by my book, and it didn't even have but 1 bullet time scene and that's what fucking made The Matrix so damn good.

Last edited by badboy; 2003-08-03 at 11:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-23, 08:54 PM in reply to D3V's post "T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded."
Yeah I have to agree, the 3rd terminator was pretty crappy plot wise, but it had alotta action and whatnot. Now the matrix was great with its plot, and cliffhanger, and nightrider that was the whole point of ending it like that.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-24, 10:19 AM in reply to D3V's post "T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded."
You have to admit that it took balls for them to end T3 like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-07-27, 08:47 PM in reply to D3V's post "T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded."
badboy said:
The first matrix was awesome, it had special effects that no one had ever seen before. The second matrix had, absolutely nothing extrodinary by my book, and it didn't even have but 1 bullet time seen and that's what fucking made The Matrix so damn good.
uh are you kidding me? have you even seen reloaded? everytime the movie plays in slow motion that is considered "bullet time" becuase you can see a bullet move in slow motion or anything else for that matter, and bullet doesnt have to been in the scene for it to be bullet time. And the movie had ALOT of slow motion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-07-28, 01:59 AM in reply to D3V's post "T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded."
Matrix Reloaded was the ULTIMATE DISAPOINTMENT. That movie was shit from the lack of action, the long ass agent smith scene, the excessive amount of talking and gay ass ending. Even though theres another one, they coulda ended this better than they did. The fact that Neo is like god and can fly like superman pisses me off, also the fact that he kicks the shit outta the agents and doesnt kill them, they just get backup. Also in the 1st Matrix Morpheus was a pimp and could kill like 3 agents. In Reloaded he's a total Pussy with a capital P.

T3 was pwnage. The bitch was hot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-07-28, 02:56 AM in reply to D3V's post "T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded."
Dmaster said:
Matrix Reloaded was the ULTIMATE DISAPOINTMENT. That movie was shit from the lack of action, the long ass agent smith scene, the excessive amount of talking and gay ass ending. Even though theres another one, they coulda ended this better than they did. The fact that Neo is like god and can fly like superman pisses me off, also the fact that he kicks the shit outta the agents and doesnt kill them, they just get backup. Also in the 1st Matrix Morpheus was a pimp and could kill like 3 agents. In Reloaded he's a total Pussy with a capital P.

T3 was pwnage. The bitch was hot.

no way morpheus could take 3 agents, if u remember correctly when they where in the walls trying to get out he got beaten by just 1 agent and is captured.

Not alot of action? have u even seen the movie ? there's way more action in it then matrix 1

havent seen t3 yet, just came back from vacation, but from having seen the trailer it looks alot like t2 but with more action and different chars and alot of the same moments.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-08-03, 12:16 PM in reply to D3V's post "T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded."
I prefer reloaded...i think the action scenes are good in the movie as well as the depth of the movie...it kinda makes u think. T3 was allright...the action scenes were good and all...but i dont think it competes with the matrix. First of all imo t3 did not live up newhere near t2. The best scene in that movie though was that nude scene at the beginning...lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-08-03, 11:30 PM in reply to D3V's post "T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded."
I don't see why T3 was even rated R, I mean what made it rated R. Lot's of PG-13 movies have had more cussing and more violence and more nudity than it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-07, 04:21 PM in reply to D3V's post "T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded."
Matrix Reloaded, I'm a matrix fanboy

I haven't seen T3 yet, but to tell you the truth, it looks lame. I'm not going to say it's bad though, until I've seen it.

And about TM:R's ending, This probably won't make it any more tolerable for some of you, but the reason it had a "To be continued" ending was because Reloaded and Revolutions were one movie cut in half.
Flame me.

My DeadJournal...you know you want to.

"War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
InvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

InvaderJon