Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Anyone have any idea why..
Posted 2003-06-25, 03:48 PM
Myself and my brother have been playing d2 together lately, no problems at all, then all of the sudden today we aren't able to join one anothers games - Always says game doesnt exist.

We have diff cd keys etc - would being on the same cable connection affect this at all?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mountain_Screw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMountain_Screw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mountain_Screw

Posted 2003-06-25, 03:58 PM in reply to Mountain_Screw's post "Anyone have any idea why.."
Welcome to Zelaron, Mountain_Screw.

Do you happen to use any hack?

"Blizzard has announced that any player found using Diablo 2 hacks will be banned from participating in open game sessions that aren't password protected."

Basically your CD-key would get tagged for a period of time...

Edit: 
Hehe...I beat you, titus!

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-06-25 at 04:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-25, 03:58 PM in reply to Mountain_Screw's post "Anyone have any idea why.."
No, just make sure you aren't using the same characters!

Either that, or you don't start in the same Chat Room upon log in. Not really sure why though. It'll probably pass though, no worries.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-25, 04:36 PM in reply to Mountain_Screw's post "Anyone have any idea why.."
Happens to me occasionally when Trading. It will pass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-26, 01:30 AM in reply to Mountain_Screw's post "Anyone have any idea why.."
It's bugged games. Alot of times that happens to dueling games. Could have something to do with alot of bandwidth being used since your running 2 games on one connection, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-06-26, 09:34 AM in reply to Mountain_Screw's post "Anyone have any idea why.."
no i dont think thats the reason dmaster i run 2 copies of d2 on a very bad connection that i use and no problems what so ever! so its gotta b with senesia and titus said...
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-26, 09:38 AM in reply to Mountain_Screw's post "Anyone have any idea why.."
Thanks for the replies guys - It did eventually pass, appreciate the info, and thanks for the welcome Senesia =)
Guns don't kill people. I do. Guns just make it faster.

-Uber Sig Coming Soon To A Forum Near You-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mountain_Screw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMountain_Screw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mountain_Screw