Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Unhappy Not sure if this is the right place to post, but it's my first time...
Posted 2003-06-28, 01:17 AM
Hello, all! This is my first post, so if it doesn't belong in this part of the forum, don't get mad!

Ok - I was wondering, do you guys know of any sort of color hack that I can download to work with DII LoD? I don't mean a TEXT or CHANNEL Color hack, but a color hack for armor, which allows you to change the color of your armor in game. I would love to run around in full bright green armor, or wield a bright red sword, but from what I've seen, it doesn't look possible... this is my last hope, that someone out there can help me with this. :sob:

So does anyone know of a hack like this? One that will allow me to alter the appearance of a piece of armor so that it can be shown up as a different color than normal, like green or purple, for example. I have changed how armor looks before with Jamella version 4.0 beta 9c which is what I use, by making a piece of armor socketed, then putting gems into, it. But this method is a hassle, and it doesn't show up the way I want it to, sometimes.

Thank you for listening to me, and even if you can't help, I want to thank you all!

Until my next post!

Necrocancer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Necrocancer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNecrocancer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Necrocancer

Posted 2003-06-28, 01:36 AM in reply to Necrocancer's post "Not sure if this is the right place to..."
Is this for open or closed ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-28, 01:41 AM in reply to Necrocancer's post "Not sure if this is the right place to..."
If it was possible for closed, it would purely be client side. For open, just make the armor with the correct mods to make it green (if there are any).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mazuli is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMazuli is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mazuli

Posted 2003-06-28, 02:03 AM in reply to Necrocancer's post "Not sure if this is the right place to..."
Welcome to Zelaron, Necrocancer.

I don't know if there's one for closed b.net, but I've heard of something...which changes the graphics of the items, client side only. (And that's totally non-related. )

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-28, 02:08 AM in reply to Necrocancer's post "Not sure if this is the right place to..."
Senesia said:
Welcome to Zelaron, Necrocancer.

I don't know if there's one for closed b.net, but I've heard of something...which changes the graphics of the items, client side only. (And that's totally non-related. )
What kind of expression are you trying to make? What's so funny? He asks a question and you insult him. Good job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-06-28, 02:17 AM in reply to Necrocancer's post "Not sure if this is the right place to..."
ooooooooooooooh! careful symnzxx u might make her mad!
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-28, 02:28 AM in reply to Necrocancer's post "Not sure if this is the right place to..."
Hmm, is mocking my own foolishness?
Sticking my tongue out and...you know?

What I meant is, what I've said is totally non-related, not an insult or anything like that.

immortal...I don't get mad that easily...

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-28, 02:38 AM in reply to Necrocancer's post "Not sure if this is the right place to..."
So if it has nothing to do with the topic, then what is it? Oh yeah, spam. Next time you warn someone for spamming, look back on this and realize your foolishness.

I know I'm contradicting myself, but it had to be said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-06-28, 09:16 AM in reply to Necrocancer's post "Not sure if this is the right place to..."
I believe when whites were, made the white glow was given by the edited hex. In which case no, its not possible on closed Bnet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-06-28, 11:33 AM in reply to Necrocancer's post "Not sure if this is the right place to..."
symnzXx said:
So if it has nothing to do with the topic, then what is it? Oh yeah, spam. Next time you warn someone for spamming, look back on this and realize your foolishness.

I know I'm contradicting myself, but it had to be said.
I can't be sure if that's totally non-related, symnzXx, and that's not the only thing I've said in my post.

I rarely warn people for spamming. When I say "please don't spam..." I am asking someone not to spam, as a request. That's not a warning.

Oh and next time, please don't send me pm with only a word (owned) in it... I don't have a lot of time to reading unimportant message. (Even though that might mean a lot to you...)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-28, 02:02 PM in reply to Necrocancer's post "Not sure if this is the right place to..."
Back onto the topic, if its for open you just need to edit the name if you're using fuzziers. For example if you want a green sword you can edit the name to vampiregaze sword. Preist's sword will do the same thing. If u want a red sword make it bloodletter sword or sword of the leech. For blue make it of nova, for black make it cruel. If u want the glowing white sword just do swordguard sword. Hope thats what you were looking for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-06-30, 09:00 PM in reply to Necrocancer's post "Not sure if this is the right place to..."
If its a unique item, u can edit it in hex editor, i dont know all the codes, its on mewgood.com in the file "Steps to make whites" or somthin like that, it tells you how to make whites and blacks ect...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-