Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-08-04, 07:10 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Lol Powerselling 101: 650 an..."
Why would dumbasses pay $35 a gram? That's a rip, I can get better weed for $20 a gram. Obviously the rates are higher for you, and it would be so much more cost efficient to just buy it by the 8ths. Sounds to me like your friend is ripping people off. Who needs a blunt of fucking danks? I pack small chill-ums or pinchies, because that is all you need. Powerselling 101 my ass.

I used to go to Hyvee and get a 3 Liter of Tahitian Treat Punch, drink it, then make a homemade gravity bong. Works pretty well, just like a milk jug.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-04, 07:23 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Why would dumbasses pay $35 a gram?..."
If you ever came down to the KC-Area, i could just show you myself, and all of your concerns would disappear.

You can't say that you can get better weed for 20 a gram because you've simply never had these buds. Prices might be different where you live, too.

If you want to talk reggie, 15 a q, 25 1/2, 50 a zip straight across. 150 a qp, 300 a half, 600 a pound. That's if you're selling it. If you've got the hookups.. It's 500 a pound. 3 people have the hookups in my city.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-08-04, 07:28 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "If you ever came down to the KC-Area, i..."
Slaynish, you're dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-04, 07:43 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "If you ever came down to the KC-Area, i..."
I just think you're paying more for what I get here. I like how you're such a prima donna. And regulars are not shitty mids. Regulars for me are dank as fuck, the strains I get are just a step higher. Prices are different for me because they are cheaper. I think you're lying still.

(Wow, this is almost turning into a my dad is better than yours thread)

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2007-08-04 at 07:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-04, 08:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I just think you're paying more for..."
I guess this could be a good way to get Zelaron shut down...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-08-04, 08:09 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I guess this could be a good way to get..."
Slaynish shouldn't be offering to hook me up. But this is a drug thread, so I'm sure that drug conversation is allowed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-04, 08:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Slaynish shouldn't be offering to hook..."
Can you be so sure?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-08-04, 09:28 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Can you be so sure?"
Nope. Can you explain why zelaron would get shut down, or are you bullshitting me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-04, 09:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nope. Can you explain why zelaron would..."
Limitation on discussion of drugs or weapons illegal in the US
You may not arrange a transfer of illegal drugs or weapons on this web site.
You may not describe or link to descriptions of the processes to make illegal drugs or weapons on this web site.
You may not direct members to another site, physical location, or person that does either of the two above.
You may talk about what/how much you used, how it makes you feel, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-04, 09:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Limitation on discussion of drugs or..."
I didn't arrange any transfer or location. The only thing I have is the discussion of prices, and that's not directly stated there. But thanks for trolling the thread, K_A!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-04, 09:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I didn't arrange any transfer or..."
I was explaining what the fuck Grav was saying you fucking dumbass.

Go finish smoking yourself retarded or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-04, 09:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was explaining what the fuck Grav was..."
Thanks. Your profanity is unnecessary. No wonder you were such a bad, rude moderator.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-04, 09:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Thanks. Your profanity is unnecessary...."
HandOfHeaven said:
Thanks. Your profanity is unnecessary. No wonder you were such a bad, rude moderator.
!King_Amazon! said:
I was explaining what the fuck Grav was saying you fucking dumbass.

Go finish smoking yourself retarded or something.
qqqqqq
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-04, 09:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "qqqqqq"
!King_Amazon! said:
qqqqqq
zzzzzz.

(fun game)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-05, 06:11 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "zzzzzz. (fun game)"
Could we just sticky a thread for this somewhere? We always end up with a new "lulz drugs" thread every few days anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-05, 07:02 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Could we just sticky a thread for this..."
This one should suffice, methinks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-05, 07:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "This one should suffice, methinks."
I <3 drugs, lolz.

(I love aggravating K_A)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-05, 05:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I <3 drugs, lolz. (I love..."
I don't love all drugs...nope no more than one.

I see what K_A was doing and its appreciated. Just showing where the line is drawn.

But hey, if you like aggravating him more power to ya :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-05, 07:11 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I don't love all drugs...nope no more..."
Wow, Klo being nice to me. I need to bribe kaneda for nood pix or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-05, 08:36 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I don't love all drugs...nope no more..."
I know full well that he's proven me wrong and is right, it's just more fun to avoid it and make fun of him than admit it on here.

(Oh no, here comes the speech from K_A where that tactic will never work in real life, but that's not how I am in real life!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven