Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdfasdf"
Mr_E_Meatshield said: [Goto]
More from that artist you say? But of course, here we go:
+18 +18 +18 +18

Well deserved for a beautifully peaceful week.
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
MattBourne said: [Goto]
+18 +18

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
adfasasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "adfasasdf"
slistermann said: [Goto]
Not chased away but defiantly tried of snobby cretinism (oh I meant criticism, sorry about that) when I have single handily supported the site for a couple of months now! It begs to be asked, why my post are so closely monitored "when some people don't even share (unless you count "weird crap")?" You wonder why your site has dwindled away? I have a few hints for you...

Oh wait is that a double...? Who F'N cares, look at it?! Oh yeah, this too!... "18+"
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

+18 +18

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

+18 +18

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Anal retentive Nazi leadership didn't help much either!

I also have my site on photo bucket called anime_hot_babes.

if anyone wants to search for photos, although there are no "18+" there. I only have about 700 photos about but I'm slowly working on it.
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
However, unlike our new friend here, you didn't double post or put up repeats at all. You had the decency to wait a few months to a year before putting up an image that was already uploaded and you didn't flood us, making sure said repeats didn't happen. That's why, like good ol' Matt, you're the man.

Oh, you. The funny thing is, that was me being lenient. I could be far worse, but I've been trying to be more patient and laid back since I found out about my brain stem tumor. Then again, considering how patient I've been already, I probably could've gone a bit harder.

If I were in your shoes, I would've followed back when you were being taught. I mean look how far you've gone. You went from not knowing how to edit posts to knowing how to put thumbnails and how to hyperlink +18s. Shame you had to go and start spamming. Why do you suppose we taught you the use of the edit button? Sure isn't for making posts hours from each other when you're the last poster on here.

But alas, what's done is done. The network that is G4 is no more, and we'll just have to see what happens to this forum. Until then, here's some images that don't belong to a Twisted Hard Drive:

+18 +18
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

luckiest_strike said: [Goto]
asdfadf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfadf"
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

+18 +18

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
The problem is your form of " already being lenient" already scared of another new guy. What aren't you getting? I doing everything I can to pump in and your, let's call it what it is "**** blocking"! Take a pill, relax and USE UP THE SPACE THAT IS THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!! echo, echo, echo!!! If doubles are our SMALL groups biggest worry, you should see the mass **** on other pages! And now for what we all came here for!

Of course it been so long since I felt like posting I might forget what I already put up, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Let's see there have been 2 Caturdays...
"18+" how about a 3 cats and a squirrel?

"18+" "18+" very iffy? "18+" not iffy... "18+"

Hey new guy , luckiest_strike , don't let grumpy scare you. I posted dark hair men's dress shirt a while back and I thought "Wow, really nice to see her again. I forgot how hot that was!"
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 02:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
+18 +18

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
asdfadsf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 02:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfadsf"
Just wanna say thanks for making the signature or whatever it's called easy to remove with Paint. Once again, you the man Matt.

Although Imgur's still giving me the some problems, I found a way to work around it.

Takes a few more steps than it would normally, but can't argue with the results.
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 02:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
+18 +18 +18

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
asasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 02:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asasdf"
Maybe I missed something. 3/3/13 and still here?

asdfasdfadsf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 02:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdfadsf"
1st. Did you really think I would take the time to read all that long drawn out s**t?

2nd, people PLEASE tell me where you are going? I have so much to share and steal yet!

3rd, "18+" "18+" "18+" "18+"

lastly... Do we have any big plns for the last day (put up all the illegal stuff we can or...)

That should have been plans ^, sorry!
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 02:03 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
Glad it's going somewhere! But now my dumbas* gets to learn how to navigate a new site, ugh! "18+"

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 02:03 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
How am I supposed to post on this page? Every time I try to post it says " Please click one of the quick reply icons". What and where are these? Sorry, I'm a little slow with tech.

"18+"

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 02:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
SS5ant said: [Goto]
The one with wasp is from Zone-sama

That girl there is watching you fap 'ya know
Thread copy DONE. ADD NEW PICTURES GOD DAMN IT.

Next step post cleanup and getting rid of all the annoying quotes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign