Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-05-20, 03:17 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Hm it got the mod "Repair 1 durability..." exellent for 4 sock etheral elite shield.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-20, 05:25 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
~merged~
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-20, 07:08 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Bill Roper: "We were trying to get everything done by E3. We had a couple of bug things, a couple of balance things, so actually, if you look around at E3, not everybody is here every day, since we QA in shifts. We're still testing even during E3. We're hoping and praying, crossing our fingers that our final release candidate for v1.10 is ready on Monday.

Then it takes about two or three weeks to go through a complete test cycle on it, and then hopefully it's out. So we're really close. Everybody's been playing it, even all the old school guys and they're like, 'Wow, this is really cool!' So we're really excited to get it done. It's so close we can taste it big time."

So the patch release between the 2th june and 9 th june.
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-20, 08:40 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Muhahahahaha, maybe it will be released on my birthday (June 5th)

Last edited by Doofus_AW; 2003-05-20 at 08:42 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-20, 08:42 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
I dont belive the release date...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-20, 04:44 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Me neither. I'm pretty sure that is what they are estimating if there are no problems what-so-ever until those dates, but you know one of those geniuses is gonna fuck something up. Oh well, it should definitely be here by July, so that is what I'm setting my hopes for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-20, 06:10 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
i hope its on my bday (june 2) im gonna be driving!!! watch out!

(((300 post)))(not that any fo you care)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-05-20, 06:14 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
About the shield.
The rune only works on a paladin only shield right?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-21, 12:59 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
yes senesia

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-21, 10:18 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
JiDDaR said:
yes senesia
Nope, GFrazier corrected that on a later post. The runeword works in any shield, apparently the + 2 to Paladin skills were already on the shield before it was socketed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-21, 10:31 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Gfrazier said:
Update: this Rune Word is for Paladin shields only.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-21, 02:45 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Runeword "Melody" in patch 1.10:

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ima...her/Melody.jpg

And it suxxorz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-21, 03:01 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
It's relatively easy to make though. It'll probably be a decent mid-level bow.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-05-21, 03:10 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Don't we have that in 1.09? Melody changed a bit.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-21, 03:27 PM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
rofl ppl
we will make suicidal chars now with those new jewels
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thor31 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthor31 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thor31

Posted 2003-05-28, 02:30 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Arreat Summit has released two new screenshots from 1.10, a new Assassin skill system and new monster in World Stone Keep:

The first picture is showing how Phoenix Strike is getting attack bonus from other skills. You can stack bonus damage from other skills even if you dont use it.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ima...assassin02.jpg

This Assassin is using a full Natalya's Odium set, nice looking transparent/etheral effect. And we got some new monster, a Sand Raider which are usullly in Act 2 only, has travelled to Act 5 and also a Sand Magus. There are surely new enemies everywhere now.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ima...assassin01.jpg

Last edited by Mr.Lee; 2003-05-28 at 06:54 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-28, 03:01 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Oh Blizzard...they are changing the game a little bit too much. I guess I will have to actually study it after 1.10 is released. So many passive bonus from other skills, so little skill points...Anyway, now there is a reason for stacking up M/A skills. (charms)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-28, 06:51 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Since up to like 4 different skills in a tree effect a level 30 ability, think of how important +skill charms will be...
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-05-29, 11:28 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
From www.diabloii.net

Blizzard has amended this Bnet forum post with a short FAQ about the v1.10 patch. The newly-modified question is as follows:

Q: Will I have to get the new 1.10 Set Items to get the new bonuses?
A: Existing set items will not have the new 1.10 partial item bonuses, but will enjoy the new full set item bonuses. Only those set items discovered in 1.10 games will have the new partial set bonuses.
So basically you will get the full set bonuses with existing items, but must find new v1.10 set items to get the new hidden item/partial set bonuses. For example, take the projected v1.10 version of Trang-Oul's Avatar Set.

http://diabloii.net/items/v110/sets-trangs.shtml

With a v1.09 Trang's equipped in a v1.10 game, you would get the full set bonuses, but you would not get the three +15% Mana Regen bonuses, or the ability to cast Fire Balls, Fire Walls, or Meteors. You would need to have equipped two v1.10 items to get the FireBall bonus, three for the FireWall bonus, and four for the Meteor bonus. The fifth item in the set could be the v1.09 verison you already have, so at least you don't need to find every set all over again. Of course if you play ladder chars, you'll be starting from scratch anyway.

This new info came about from an odd source, actually. Me. I was in the Bay Area last week, and was lucky enough to get an invite for a full day of play testing v1.10 at Blizzard North. While there I was able to talk at length with the v1.10 lead designer and he was able to explain the whole set item partial bonus thing that so many players kept asking about. And yes, I was able to play several hours of v1.10 with a variety of high level test characters, and yes, it's got a lot of great changes. Unfortunately for you guys, I signed an NDA and Blizzard has requested that I not release any new info about the patch... until the patch is released. I can't even give an ETA for when that might occur, but as we reported from E3, there will be a FanSite Chat in the next few weeks, and at that chat Blizzard will be releasing a lot of new v1.10 info, including an updated release date estimate. You can see some more info about my play testing in this forum post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-30, 10:14 AM in reply to Gsus's post "New 1.10 Info"
Mana For sale: From Diabloii.net

Blizzard has posted some new info, that mana pots will be sold by vendors in v1.10. You can see a screenshot of blue potions for sale, if you require visual aid to imagine what an NPC window would look like with blue potions next to the red ones.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ima...anapotions.jpg

This change was in place during the play testing session I was a part of last week, but I didn't buy any, since the Sorceress builds I played had sufficient mana and found plenty of blues on the ground to keep going with. It would probably be of more use for low/mid level chars who need the mana to level up faster, but I don't remember if the normal difficulty vendors sold blues, since we played almost exclusively high level test chars in hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW