Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

What class is most fun?
Posted 2012-06-11, 12:36 PM
Ok, prolly picking this shit up today. I'm trying to do some research and see what class seems to be the most fun, but they all seem pretty cool. I was thinking about Wizard, but that seems too cookie cutter. Now I'm debating to try a Monk? Thoughts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2012-06-11, 12:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What class is most fun?"
Wiz can tear though everything. I'm seeing monks can be really damn good as well. If you wanna play assassin's creed in Diablo pick the demon hunter. If you wanna bash everything's face until hell pick barb. If you just don't wanna have fun but want everything to die. Pick Witch Doctor.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>

Last edited by Asamin; 2012-06-11 at 01:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-11, 01:17 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Wiz can tear though everything. I'm..."
wtf is bard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-11, 01:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "wtf is bard"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
wtf is bard
Truly, K_A, I have no idea what you're talking about. I clearly typed Barb.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-11, 09:15 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Truly, K_A, I have no idea what you're..."
Play monk, wear no clothing, use no weapon, boost whatever evasion stats you can to the max and run around screaming "You're never gonna catch me! You're wastin' your time. Forget about it! Go do somethin' else!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-06-11, 10:42 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Play monk, wear no clothing, use no..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Play monk, wear no clothing, use no weapon, boost whatever evasion stats you can to the max and run around screaming "You're never gonna catch me! You're wastin' your time. Forget about it! Go do somethin' else!"
^This
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-12, 12:43 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Play monk, wear no clothing, use no..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Too bad there are no stats that you can change in D3. Your stat changes come solely from equipment, with a few skills that can temporarily alter stats as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-12, 07:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Too bad there are no stats that you can..."
I've been looking at the stat gains when I level up and I have to be honest, there isn't much I'd do different. They did come up with pretty ideal stat changes for each class.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-12, 10:08 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I've been looking at the stat gains..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
I've been looking at the stat gains when I level up and I have to be honest, there isn't much I'd do different. They did come up with pretty ideal stat changes for each class.
They could just choose the ideal skills for you too. They could just play the game for you too. Maybe they should just make a game where you pay for the account and just sit and watch your character run around and kill things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-12, 01:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "They could just choose the ideal skills..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
They could just choose the ideal skills for you too. They could just play the game for you too. Maybe they should just make a game where you pay for the account and just sit and watch your character run around and kill things.
Go to work for you, eat for you, shower for you, sleep for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-12, 02:34 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Go to work for you, eat for you, shower..."
they become you and you dissapear intirely
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-06-12, 05:30 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "they become you and you dissapear..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
they become you and you dissapear intirely
wut... -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-06-12, 07:30 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "wut... -.-"
For the low low price of $60
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-13, 09:26 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "For the low low price of $60"
I play wizard and it's pretty fun but I've heard DH is pretty overpowered as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2012-06-13, 09:33 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I play wizard and it's pretty fun but..."
DH is currently the best character for inferno.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-13, 08:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "DH is currently the best character for..."
And yet, it's still absurdly difficult to play a DH since you can't take a hit or you die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-13, 09:23 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "And yet, it's still absurdly difficult..."
You need more vitality and resist all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-14, 07:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You need more vitality and resist all."
Nope, doesn't even matter for Demon Hunters. I've tried with tons of resist all and like 30k hp and I only could take two hits from the bigger guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-14, 11:38 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Nope, doesn't even matter for Demon..."
You need 40k+ in inferno. At the very least, I know the "pro" wizards have recommended around 42k hp, and wizards have more survivability than most or all of the other classes I think. They claim you need max run speed and 42k hp for survivability.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2012-06-14 at 11:56 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-14, 05:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You need 40k+ in inferno. At the very..."
I heard resist all is more important than vitality in inferno.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan