Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Oculus lol
Posted 2008-05-18, 04:35 PM
My luck has no end. Last time I played, before I went camping, I found a gheed's charm. I just started playing again today and after my 2nd meph run I find this. I think someone really wants me to beat hell difficulty solo with no outside help. I've gotten so incredibly lucky with my drops so far it's almost unbelieveable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg occy.JPG (62.8 KB, 18 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-18, 04:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Oculus lol"
That's some nice shit, man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-18, 04:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Oculus lol"
I traded an Um for Tal's armor, but that's not near as cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-18, 07:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Oculus lol"
What kind of sorc is that?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-18, 07:23 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What kind of sorc is that?"
Blizzard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-18, 07:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Blizzard."
hmmm. I was thinking about making a sorc. I know you can get a hell of a lot of damage with fire but how would I make a chain lightning one? Or are there any other good sorcs?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-18, 08:02 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "hmmm. I was thinking about making a..."
All sorcs are good. It basically depends on what you want to do with it. Certain sorcs can only really farm certain bosses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-18, 09:35 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "hmmm. I was thinking about making a..."
If you're trying to make an all around fun-sorc i just suggest you go with a generic blizz/frozen orb sorc. I always had fun with her and you can change your setup so much that the fun and good ol times never end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-05-18, 10:27 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "If you're trying to make an all around..."
Fire sorc = meph boss.

Damn you KA and your MF abilities.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-20, 12:14 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "hmmm. I was thinking about making a..."
Blizz sorc is the best. With backup frozen orb. She can kill all the boses in hell. And if you get a bomb merc, she can do pindle too. If your going lightning sorc, you gotta get a Infinity on your merc to do pvm. FB sorc has to many downfalls and is to easy to sorb. Weaksauce.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-20, 11:39 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Blizz sorc is the best. With backup..."
I can do pindle right now with no help from my merc and I'm not really twinked or anything like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!