Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Exclamation Cracks and Configs - * NEED THEM TO PLAY ?? *
Posted 2002-03-08, 03:57 PM
Visit Phatalsound

This is the Warcraft 3 Download section, it used to host WC3 Beta but got shutdown due to Bandwidth usage.

Here are two links to download WC3:

http://www.gameking.com.cn/download/...t_III_Beta.ISO [ File Type: ISO ]

http://65.48.0.118:81/war3.zip [ File Type : UNKNOWN ]

The ISO server is constantly busy so grab a spot and keep it downloading.

--- The Cracks etc for WC3 is at the Phatalsound link and I'm not sure if you need these to play but I do know I can't wait for my download to finish ---

-----
Quote:
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
X2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenX2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

X2D

Posted 2002-03-08, 03:58 PM in reply to X2D's post "Cracks and Configs - * NEED THEM TO..."
File type being the type of installer.

-----
Quote:
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
X2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenX2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

X2D

Posted 2002-03-08, 05:25 PM in reply to X2D's post "Cracks and Configs - * NEED THEM TO..."
:P didnt you say like 2 days ago i cant wait for this to finish lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-08, 09:58 PM in reply to X2D's post "Cracks and Configs - * NEED THEM TO..."
No I said it all in one day.

It's still downloading ;\

-----
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

X2D

Posted 2002-03-16, 02:47 PM in reply to X2D's post "Cracks and Configs - * NEED THEM TO..."
you need a mindsinfo password to download most of those files from phatalsoft

Thanxz to King Kai 3 for the awesome sig...

Last edited by kakkorot; 2002-03-21 at 10:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-16, 02:48 PM in reply to X2D's post "Cracks and Configs - * NEED THEM TO..."
Edited by Knight-Rider : pls use "edit" button ty

Thanxz to King Kai 3 for the awesome sig...

Last edited by Hades-Knight; 2002-03-16 at 04:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kakkorot