Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-09-12, 08:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Eh, don't get too excited. I've said..."
Drinking is 100x more fun than smoking.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-12, 08:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Drinking is 100x more fun than smoking."
im high on life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-12, 08:21 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Drinking is 100x more fun than smoking."
D3V said: [Goto]
No fuckin' way.

You can't drive while drunk.
You get hangovers.
You make horrible decisions.
You're way more hostile and quick to anger.
You're louder and more obnoxious.
You can overdose on alcohol and die.

I could go on all day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-12, 08:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No fuckin' way. You can't drive..."
You can drive while high? Not legally. You're under the influence even if it's marijuana. Even if you're more capable of it, it's not a good idea if you want a future (a lot of professional companies check your past. DUIs can fuck you over.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-12, 08:34 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You can drive while high? Not legally...."
I think the point he is trying to make is, Marijuana is controllable - even when completely backed off of your ass. Where as if you get one drink to many in you you are free ballin the world, no worries just doing it. You cant control a drunken state as well as you can a high(from marijuana) state.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-12, 09:12 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No fuckin' way. You can't drive..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
No fuckin' way.

You can't drive while drunk.
You get hangovers.
You make horrible decisions.
You're way more hostile and quick to anger.
You're louder and more obnoxious.
You can overdose on alcohol and die.

I could go on all day.
I said more FUN, not that it's safer or anything.

When you've been smoking you just sit around and laugh about spiders, and usually don't do anything. While when you are drinking atleast you are more energized and are having more fun, that's just me personally though. I know that drinking is less safe.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-12, 09:12 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You can drive while high? Not legally...."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
You can drive while high? Not legally. You're under the influence even if it's marijuana. Even if you're more capable of it, it's not a good idea if you want a future (a lot of professional companies check your past. DUIs can fuck you over.)
In the 4 years I've been smoking weed, not once have I had any problems driving while high, which is hundreds of times. None of my friends have had any problems, either.

I'm saying it's possible and easy to drive high, while it's practically impossible to drive drunk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-12, 09:25 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "In the 4 years I've been smoking weed,..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
In the 4 years I've been smoking weed, not once have I had any problems driving while high, which is hundreds of times. None of my friends have had any problems, either.

I'm saying it's possible and easy to drive high, while it's practically impossible to drive drunk.
My alcoholic uncle with 4 DUIs claims the same thing. Seriously.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-12, 09:34 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "My alcoholic uncle with 4 DUIs claims..."
4 DUIs from alcohol?

I think I have a legitimate say in this matter because I have driven drunk many times and I have driven high many times. I actually wrecked my car once after leaving a party wasted. I guess I blacked out because I don't remember anything but waking up on the opposite side of the road in a ditch. I'm very lucky I didn't get seriously injured. This would not happen if I was just high. Like I said, I've driven hundreds of times STTTOOONNNEEEDDD without incident. It is completely safe to drive high. If anything, it makes you more cautious and aware of things around you.

WKFF, you are just going off of what you've heard as I'm guessing you've never driven high or drunk. Unfortunately, I have experience at both and I'm telling you, driving high is extremely safer than driving drunk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-12, 09:40 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "4 DUIs from alcohol? I think I have..."
I'll have to side with Thanatos on this one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-12, 09:44 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'll have to side with Thanatos on this..."
ive driven a quad while i was stoned - never dared to drink and drive, i concur
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-12, 10:01 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Drinking is 100x more fun than smoking."
D3V said: [Goto]
This nigga can't be serious. Smoking will always be more fun than drinking, ALWAYS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-30, 01:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This nigga can't be serious. Smoking..."
7 shots of whiskey... kinda tipsy I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-30, 01:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "7 shots of whiskey... kinda tipsy I..."
7 shots at 3:35 in the afternoon? you crazy nigga!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-30, 01:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "7 shots at 3:35 in the afternoon? you..."
I'd still say drinking is more fun than smoking. Weed is still making me bug out when I get high, I guess it's just how it works. Atleast when I'm drunk I have more energy, not less.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-30, 01:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "7 shots at 3:35 in the afternoon? you..."
I had to get prepped for work y0!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-30, 01:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd still say drinking is more fun than..."
thats cuz ur a noob
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-09, 11:08 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "I Love Substances - For All Your "lulz..."
Dexidrin is the new coke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-10-09, 11:38 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "Dexidrin is the new coke."
The fuck is that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-09, 12:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The fuck is that?"
Dexedrine = Dextroamphetamine. It's used to treat ADD/ADHD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!