Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Man has .73 blood alcohol level while driving
Posted 2006-06-03, 12:56 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=1996731

Dragoon Elite has some catching up to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-06-03, 01:12 AM in reply to Grav's post "Man has .73 blood alcohol level while..."
Titus is jealous.

Sungaila, who was slapped with a 3,000 litas ($1,110) fine and the loss of his license for up to three years, told police he had been drinking the night before and tried to freshen up by downing a pint of beer for breakfast.
ROFL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-03, 02:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Titus is jealous. Sungaila, who was..."
Gotta love crazy logic.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-06-03, 04:21 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Gotta love crazy logic."
A billion dollars says titus will reply with something like "Thats nothing, me and my friends blah blah blah, I drink, blah blah ......"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-03, 07:16 AM in reply to Grav's post "Man has .73 blood alcohol level while..."
The Lithuanians are a mad bunch. I took them 50 years to bring down the Soviet Union... now they're part of the European Union.

-----

That's just crazy though. What is he, a superbeing? They should've tested him for blood to alcohol content.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-03, 07:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Lithuanians are a mad bunch. I took..."
thats awesome and what branded the Dragoons as the heavy drinkers of this forum. I mean i could name other members that drink as much as the dragoons as well
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-03, 09:58 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "thats awesome and what branded the..."
Aren't you supposed to go into a coma and die before that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-03, 01:19 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "thats awesome and what branded the..."
gruesomeBODY said:
and what branded the Dragoons as the heavy drinkers of this forum.
Because we are.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-06-03, 02:00 PM in reply to Grav's post "Man has .73 blood alcohol level while..."
Holy fucking shit. You wanna know the best part of this story and thread? Everyone singled me out as a reference, and guess what... I'm Lithuanian myself! Haha, I almost died when I read that part!!

Gotta love us Lithuanian's! Handsome bunch we are!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-03, 04:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Holy fucking shit. You wanna know the..."
You're actually from Lithuanian or of Lithuanian heritage?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-03, 04:28 PM in reply to Grav's post "Man has .73 blood alcohol level while..."
Wow. That's an experienced drinker.

My friend got pulled over and he had a .354
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-03, 05:37 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Holy fucking shit. You wanna know the..."
Titusfied said:
Gotta love us Lithuanian's! Handsome bunch we are!
Only if you get the Lithuanian from your mom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-04, 05:19 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Only if you get the Lithuanian from..."
Lithuania: Reinventing alcoholism since 1699. X_x
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-05, 12:15 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Lithuania: Reinventing alcoholism..."
Heritage. Grandfather came from there..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-05, 10:58 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heritage. Grandfather came from there.."
Titusfied said:
Heritage. Grandfather came from there..
You're American then whether you like it or not!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-06, 06:06 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You're American then whether you like..."
But I still get my dashing good looks from my Lithuanian heritage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied