Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-05-11, 05:24 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Off to work."
Back from work. 1 hour of sleep, 1 hr 15 mins of driving. Fun shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-06-01, 04:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Back from work. 1 hour of sleep, 1 hr..."
I'm off to a party. BB tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-06-01, 07:31 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I'm off to a party. BB tomorrow."
i
em
hard

SALUTATIONS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2007-06-04, 02:35 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "i em hard SALUTATIONS!"
Bah... too hot, damn it!

I'm going to bed whilst it's still coolish.

Night, folks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-04, 03:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bah... too hot, damn it! I'm going..."
Wheee. Back from work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-06-04, 03:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wheee. Back from work."
Leaving work. Cya tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-05, 09:39 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Leaving work. Cya tomorrow."
I hate it when I wake up and I have nothing to do.

No work today and there is noone on AIM. Plus the WoW servers are done. /tear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-06-05, 04:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I hate it when I wake up and I have..."
I'm off to run errands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-06-05, 04:29 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I'm off to run errands."
Bleugh... three hours of Chemisry revision his fried my addled brains.

Off to bed goes I. Night, y'all!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-06, 12:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bleugh... three hours of Chemisry..."
Hi. *wave*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-09, 05:31 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Hi. *wave*"
Lennis is tired. Off to bed with him.

Toodlepip!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-15, 05:41 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Lennis is tired. Off to bed with him. ..."
It's amazing how tired you can get, just by sitting in a chair and staring at a computer monitor.

Night!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-15, 07:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's amazing how tired you can get,..."
You bum.
Leaving me to moderate all these stupid nokia phone spam posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-06-16, 07:13 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You bum. Leaving me to moderate all..."
Awww, I'm sorry. Leave a few next time, then, and I'll clean them up for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-16, 11:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Awww, I'm sorry. :p Leave a few next..."
What an interesting day in the city.

WHole train ride home was drunks or stupid kids visiting.

Headache. Sleep. yes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-06-21, 03:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What an interesting day in the city. ..."
Right, pop-offskis guzaye.

Should be a fun day tomorrow. The majority of the year is away at University open days, and those who aren't at open days are those I'd miss. Life is good.

Superlen, away! Toodles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-22, 02:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Right, pop-offskis guzaye. Should..."
Happy motherfuckin friday! :P. I'm in a great mood today . lol
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-06-22, 02:27 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Happy motherfuckin friday! :P. I'm in a..."
Got free lunch for attending the New Student Orientation at my college. I hope they have more of these since nobody cares if existing students attend. May situational benefits fall in your face. Enjoy your weekend, folks!

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-06-22, 03:18 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Happy motherfuckin friday! :P. I'm in a..."
klo said:
Happy motherfuckin friday! :P. I'm in a great mood today . lol
Time to partay! I'm gonna get shitfaced tonight. But, I'm out this bitch! P-p-EACE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-29, 05:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Time to partay! I'm gonna get shitfaced..."
Ack... I'm aching all over, I'm stiff, sore, tired, battered, bruised, have a limp in my right leg, and a hobble in my left leg, my ankle is swollen to the size of a tennis ball, my left knee barely bends, and my left thigh is rock solid... but man alive, did I have fun today - five-a-side football (proper football, mind, not this daft pick-it-up-and-run football), anything goes.

Took out four of their five players, and flipped one of my own team over my shoulder. Scored two, as well - we won 10-0.

And now I can barely move. So off to bed goes I before I have to hop in. Toodles!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny