Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2002-08-19, 10:49 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
I am off to Bed Night everyone!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-19, 11:18 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
ya me too LATES!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-19, 11:36 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
lol, for me, the night has just began.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-19, 11:37 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
Actually, the morning just began.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-19, 11:38 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
yeah... thats one way to put it...
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-20, 01:47 AM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
well... good night all. and when i wake up again the USEFUL thread better still be up. or else. yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-20, 09:41 AM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
Good morning everybody
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-08-20, 10:23 AM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
good evening
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-20, 12:38 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
hey fuckers i'm still sitting here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-20, 03:31 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
fuck i woke up at 4PM
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-20, 05:04 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
buenos dias
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-20, 09:02 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
good whatever, here almost good morning
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-20, 11:20 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
Sleep is for the weak. I am weak. Good night...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-21, 02:00 AM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
good morning. Holy shit, I dunno what I'm doing awake...I HATE MORNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-21, 02:03 AM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
salutations sirpullido. by the way what time is it in Spain?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-21, 04:54 AM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
6:53 in the morning. well, guess its off to bed for me now (you win sirpullido!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-21, 05:22 AM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
Yes.. 'tis morning again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-21, 02:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
well, good night all. and i am well aware that its only 4:14 in the afternoon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-21, 02:32 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
good afternoon

btw sirp what part of spain r u from? back when i lived in venezuela one of my ex-girlfriends moved to madrid and i was like :*( and then imoved to the us and teh sux
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-21, 05:59 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
I'm from Madrid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido