Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

The official salutation thread
Posted 2002-08-18, 03:51 PM
Whenever you feel like saying hello, good morning, good night or anything similar, feel free to do so in this thread.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-08-18, 03:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
Good night everyone, I'm going to bed!
(11:50 pm and school. I can't stay up until 6 am any longer )
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-08-18, 04:04 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
too bad, oh well night night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-18, 05:27 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
gay post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-18, 05:34 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
Hello

It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-18, 09:20 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
Good Evening everyone and *stickied
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-18, 09:51 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
I'm back from a amusement park.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-08-18, 09:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
hey i'm sitting at home
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-18, 10:02 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
Quote:
Originally posted by NonGayMan
I'm back from a amusement park.
Welcome back Have fun?
and remember this is to say Hello, goodbye, etc not to declare where you are, have been, or will be
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-18, 10:45 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
98% OF PEOPLE ARE FU(KIN FAKES!!!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-18, 11:10 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
IM FUCKING UP STILL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-08-18, 11:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
98% OF PEOPLE ARE FU(KIN FAKES!!!
I agree with you so much, you don't even know
and to all pretty soon Good Night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-19, 04:01 AM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
hello to all i am still alive.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-19, 04:54 AM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
argghh thats enough posting for one day...:O)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-19, 08:13 AM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
Morning people, I just got back from school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-08-19, 09:23 AM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
I just woke up.

Yeah, I had fun Johnny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-08-19, 11:36 AM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
Welcome to Today everyone...

glad some of you made it through the night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-19, 11:44 AM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
wow i had a nice sleep, and im hoping for a nice day
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-19, 12:35 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
hello everybody, i just took a 2 hr nap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-08-19, 12:40 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzap! :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-