Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Science and Technology News

Posted 2008-09-20, 03:25 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "When in Rome....."
I was thinking about it more today. The programming of complex software or tuning our sense inside a SYG unit might actually not be needed as much. From personel experience I know that the human brain can adapt its self to a completely alien environment. Take hallucinetic drugs, I have tried many, and from what I have experienced, I think the brain copes with this new chaos going on. Mushrooms will completely change your aspect on reality but your still able to think and as the trip goes on you can start to control it.

Now if a SYG unit had all its nerves spread out on a sheet of some type of material and when signals from the brain was sent through the nerves it created a reaction on this material that responded to the brain. And this material (imagine it like a touch screen display on a higher scale) was networked in the internet or something along that line. Will the human brain adapt itself to function and use this evironment? Perhaps it would because human evolution has needed to brain to adapt to various ailments over the years in order to survive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-09-20, 03:25 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "When in Rome....."
I was thinking about it more today. The programming of complex software or tuning our sense inside a SYG unit might actually not be needed as much. From personel experience I know that the human brain can adapt its self to a completely alien environment. Take hallucinetic drugs, I have tried many, and from what I have experienced, I think the brain copes with this new chaos going on. Mushrooms will completely change your aspect on reality but your still able to think and as the trip goes on you can start to control it.

Now if a SYG unit had all its nerves spread out on a sheet of some type of material and when signals from the brain was sent through the nerves it created a reaction on this material that responded to the brain. And this material (imagine it like a touch screen display on a higher scale) was networked in the internet or something along that line. Will the human brain adapt itself to function and use this evironment? Perhaps it would because human evolution has needed to brain to adapt to various ailments over the years in order to survive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy