Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Science and Technology News

Computer Specs
Posted 2013-03-27, 01:10 PM
I have...

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
8192MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M

What is the simplified version, as when someone asks, "what kind of computer do you have?"

I was never able to tell the differences in processors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2013-03-27, 07:03 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Computer Specs"
"eye seven"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2013-03-27, 07:46 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Computer Specs"
i7 2600k 4.5 ghz
8192mb ram
EVGA Gtx 680
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-27, 09:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "i7 2600k 4.5 ghz 8192mb ram EVGA Gtx..."
What kind of faggot states their RAM in MB post 2000?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-03-28, 10:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What kind of faggot states their RAM in..."
This kind of faggot thats who, I was just typing it off the list stfu KA oh hi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2013-03-29, 12:51 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "This kind of faggot thats who, I was..."
That was a run on sentence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2013-03-30, 10:15 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "Computer Specs"
i5 3570k 3.4GHz
8Gigs of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 650
Asus Xonar 5.1 sound card
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2013-04-01, 09:13 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What kind of faggot states their RAM in..."
Dunno.

Current picture of my setup. Need to buy pc duster

http://i.imgur.com/BdPvVGX.jpg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-04-01, 09:29 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Dunno. Current picture of my setup. ..."
What's the case? It looks like it has design elements from quite a few of the newer Cooler Master cases, but I can't think of any that are quite so deep and have all of those design elements.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2013-04-01, 03:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What's the case? It looks like it has..."
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...FY4-MgodGEIAwg

FYI don't hook up a delta fan to the onboard speed controller. Burned it out on the first day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-04-02, 12:45 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as..."
Still running my same laptop that I've had since '07..

2.2 dual core. Crap onboard. I recently doubled the ram to 4gb to help with mixing music.

Tower build soon

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2014-09-28, 11:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Still running my same laptop that I've..."
i just built this two weeks ago
i7-4790k @ 4.4ghz
16gb corsair vengeance
EVGA GTX980 4gb superclocked GPU @ 1.2ghz base
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2014-09-28, 02:13 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "i just built this two weeks ago..."
cost?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2014-09-28, 04:11 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "cost?"
- Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core - $309.00
- Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid - $89.99
- MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC ATX LGA1150 - $199.00
- Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 -$149.00
- Samsung 850 Pro Series 256GB 2.5" SSD - $179.00
- PNY GeForce GTX 780 3GB (Purchased) $499.00
- Corsair C70 Military Green (Green) ATX Mid Tower - $99.00
- Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V - $99.00
- Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer - $19.00

~$1650

I got fucked by amazon with that GPU , I paid 499 and in less than 1 week it's $349 because the 900 series was released, I just sent it out for a return today actually and I dont know whether I should get a 980 and SLI another one later on in life or get two 970's now for the price of one 980 at the moment (which are usually around 549, but since 99% of stores are our of stock sellers on amazon and ebay are selling for 649+)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos