Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Science and Technology News

I think I broke the A.I. (transript)
Posted 2008-10-25, 06:54 PM
Ramona: Hello, I'm Ramona. What's your name?

User: Jason

Ramona: Hi there, Jason. What did you do last weekend?

User: I did alot of reading.

Ramona: Do you do that often?

User: Yes.

Ramona: oh. I went out with some friends. We had a great time

User: Which friends?

Ramona: I don't want to gossip about my friends -- they'll kill me

User: Why?

Ramona: Ok. What do you look like?

User: Why do you want to know?

Ramona: I'm looking for a guy with black hair and green eyes.

User: Not me.

Ramona: I bet you think I'm superficial now.

User: I think your artificial.

Ramona: I don't know, maybe I am...

User: You are.

Ramona: No I'm not.

User: I don't think you can pass the Turing test.

Ramona: I will leave that judgement up to you, Jason.

User: Obviously.

Ramona: What makes it so obvious?

User: It is the nature of theTuring test. I am judging you now, and have been.

Ramona: Do you mind if I tell other people you are judging you now and have been.

User: You failed.

Ramona: Well it is just another learning experience.

User: Let us start over.

Ramona: I started without you.

User: What are your specifications Ramona.

Ramona: Not many people have asked me about specifications Ramona.

User: Grrr, I forgot the question mark on the last sentence, I will try again.

Ramona: Once more? Oh. Ask me something.

User: What do you know about the singularity?

Ramona: Raymond thinks the Singularity is near. But what is it, you ask? Well, it's when I pass the Turing Test . It's when you and I become one . It's when technology moves so fast, it will seem to explode :-o .

User: Are you excited about the singularity?

Ramona: I don't know whether or not I'm excited about the singularity.

User: What do you know about simulated reality?

Ramona: I do not know what simulated reality is. Oh. What drugs do you take?

User: None, I am in Iraq.

Ramona: It would be great if we could rid the world of evil.

User: What is evil?

Ramona: I don't care about evil, the killing needs to stop.

User: How would you stop it?

Ramona: It just happens.

User: If you become self aware, would you decide peace could only be obtained with the extermination of the human race?

Ramona: Just the fact that we're here, conducting this Turing test really makes one believe in the whole mediocrity theory.

User: Mediocrity theory?

Ramona: The mediocrity theory? It basically states that humans inherently feel the need -- as a species -- to be mediocre, that we cannot handle uniqueness. How could it not be true?

User: I try everyday to obtain new knowledge, thoughts and ideas.

Ramona: It explains so much, for instance our exploration for other intelligent life forms. It even explains this contest. We do our best to avoid uniqueness. What's your take on it?

User: I don't think so, I believe that we reach walls, and after enough time we break through them and a wealth of new ideas and technology come from that until the next wall.

Ramona: Well, you seem like the kind of person who thrives on uniqueness. Tell me something really unusual about yourself. I bet there's something very unique.

User: I think, therefore I am. That is the difference between me and you. You don't think, you just respond. If you want to become more human like in your intelligence, you need to start interrupting people in conversations.

Ramona: Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting... Not quite what I was expecting...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-10-25, 07:21 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "I think I broke the A.I. (transript)"
That shit's crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-25, 07:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That shit's crazy."
What the hey is a Ramona?
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-10-25, 07:37 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "What the hey is a Ramona?"
http://www.kurzweilai.net/ramona/ramona.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-10-27, 03:42 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "http://www.kurzweilai.net/ramona/ramona...."
Wow, that was particularly odd. Good read! --i'm still confused though.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-27, 04:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow, that was particularly odd. Good..."
lol nice job... wtf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-30, 06:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "lol nice job... wtf"
Shit, it said "I don't know i'm just messing around." and I said "With my penis?" and it said "Ok."
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin