Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Science and Technology News

The future map of the world?
Posted 2008-07-06, 06:25 PM
Is it bullshit or is the map/prediction true?
You decide

Gordon Michael Scallion supposedly had a dream where he saw all of the world as it will be in the near future. It was so engraved into his mind that he made a map according to what he remembered. The above pictures are from that map.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-06, 06:56 PM in reply to Wallow's post "The future map of the world?"
Wallow said: [Goto]
Is it bullshit or is the map/prediction true?
You decide

Gordon Michael Scallion supposedly had a dream where he saw all of the world as it will be in the near future. It was so engraved into his mind that he made a map according to what he remembered. The above pictures are from that map.
Bah! I can't see it! I want too though...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-07, 07:46 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Bah! I can't see it! I want too..."
I'll post the images as attachments then...
The missing parts of the continents is indeed covered in water
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cambiostierramapas04.jpg (59.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg namer3.jpg (25.8 KB, 21 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-07, 10:00 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I'll post the images as attachments..."
ouch thats gonna suck
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-07-07, 10:26 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "ouch thats gonna suck"
So we'd both lose and gain land mass? Sounds logical.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-07, 10:42 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "So we'd both lose and gain land mass?..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
So we'd both lose and gain land mass? Sounds logical.
Yea, supposedly after all this happens the ancient continents that sunk into the earth (Lemuria and Atlantas) will resurface again where the Atlantic and Pacific oceans are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-07, 11:33 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Yea, supposedly after all this happens..."
Yea, supposedly after all this happens the ancient continents that sunk into the earth (Lemuria and Atlantas) will resurface again where the Atlantic and Pacific oceans are.
That's bitchin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-07-07, 11:49 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Yea, supposedly after all this happens..."
IIRC, Lemuria was supposed to have been in the Indian Ocean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-07-07, 01:23 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "IIRC, Lemuria was supposed to have been..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
IIRC, Lemuria was supposed to have been in the Indian Ocean.
Well I just recalled that only some of Atlantas is supposed to resurface, (some islands in the Atlantic). For Lemuria, it was located around the Indian and Pacific Oceans, and according to Scallion a large part of it is supposed to resurface near Southwest South America.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-07, 01:43 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Well I just recalled that only some of..."
Well I just recalled that only some of Atlantas is supposed to resurface, (some islands in the Atlantic). For Lemuria, it was located around the Indian and Pacific Oceans, and according to Scallion a large part of it is supposed to resurface near Southwest South America.
So... first we go "OH SHIT!" then we go "alright!"
Sounds Good to me. I wonder what kinda stuff Atlantis has on it... probably some weird, undiscovered.... stuff...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-07, 02:17 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "So... first we go "OH SHIT!" then we go..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Sounds Good to me. I wonder what kinda stuff Atlantis has on it... probably some weird, undiscovered.... stuff...
the atlantis is a lie!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-07, 02:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "the atlantis is a lie!"
i found this http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...s_Atlantis.gif is wierd though i thought it would be in the bermuda triangle but who knows
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-07-07, 05:43 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "So... first we go "OH SHIT!" then we go..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
The thing is that millions of people will die as a cause to these world changes. Take Japan for example. If you look on the map (I looked at the map up close when my parent's friend showed it to us) Japan is not there. Therefore, all of these disasters taking place in the present are probably forming that future map. That's of course if one believes Scallion's map is accurate. If you look at this whole thing religiously, this world change kind of mirrors the idea of cleansing the world of it's corruption.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-08, 10:24 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "The thing is that millions of people..."
It's unlikely that this kind of change would take place in a short enough time span for it to actually kill millions of people. I don't think the death count would be very high at all, it'd just be more populated in other area's of the world instead. The migration would be a bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-08, 10:26 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "The thing is that millions of people..."
The thing is that millions of people will die as a cause to these world changes. Take Japan for example. If you look on the map (I looked at the map up close when my parent's friend showed it to us) Japan is not there. Therefore, all of these disasters taking place in the present are probably forming that future map. That's of course if one believes Scallion's map is accurate. If you look at this whole thing religiously, this world change kind of mirrors the idea of cleansing the world of it's corruption.
Seriously!? No Japan?
SONOVABITCH!! I was moving There!!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-08, 01:57 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It's unlikely that this kind of change..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
It's unlikely that this kind of change would take place in a short enough time span for it to actually kill millions of people. I don't think the death count would be very high at all, it'd just be more populated in other area's of the world instead. The migration would be a bitch.
Pretty much this, yeah. The water levels will start rising faster, but it's not going to be like an epic flood or anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!