Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-09-20, 09:29 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "n00bish question, where do you see..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
n00bish question, where do you see whether or not you've gotten a neg rep?
Main page of user CP
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-20, 09:30 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "n00bish question, where do you see..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
n00bish question, where do you see whether or not you've gotten a neg rep?
Click your User CP button up top. Then you'll see in the bottom right any reputation changes. Good = Green, Bad = Red.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-20, 08:10 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Click your User CP button up top. Then..."
lol alex132005 neg repped me in this thread and he didn't even post....:/

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-09-20, 08:32 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "lol alex132005 neg repped me in this..."
I don't think I have any yet. And if I don't, then yay me. By the way, this is not an invitation for one. :P

I take that back. Bitter K_A has negative repped me for stupid things and for stupid reasons. Why don't you grow a pair? You need one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-20, 09:08 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "I don't think I have any yet. And if I..."
lol, I wonder what he would have to say to that.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-09-20, 09:22 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "lol, I wonder what he would have to say..."
He has been neg rep'ing me ever since he got demoted, its thrilling to know how intimidated he is.. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-21, 02:30 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "Your First Negative Rep"
I don't have a single negative rep showing in my CP, from what I can tell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-09-21, 08:52 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I don't have a single negative rep..."
My first neg rep, from what I can see, was from D3v. The second was from KA. The rest, save for one gray, are green. ALL of the greens are from D3v and KA. The gray is from Alex...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-21, 09:07 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "He has been neg rep'ing me ever since..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
He has been neg rep'ing me ever since he got demoted, its thrilling to know how intimidated he is.. lol
He's neg. repping everyone, lately. He's taking his demotion really badly and thinks it's everyone else's fault but his.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-21, 10:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He's neg. repping everyone, lately...."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
He's neg. repping everyone, lately. He's taking his demotion really badly and thinks it's everyone else's fault but his.
Here's an uninformed opinion.

1. It has nothing to do with my demotion. I WANTED to be demoted. Get that through your skull.

2. I've probably given the same amount of positive reps as I have negative reps lately. Maybe a few less, but I haven't given all negative reps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-21, 11:07 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Here's an uninformed opinion. 1. It..."
KA, go away.. nuff said

The point is your reasons for yoru negative reps are completey retarded. Negative repping people because they are "a whore lol"? wow /clap for you, seriously though, when are you going to grow a pair?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-21, 11:39 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "KA, go away.. nuff said The point is..."
he may need plasic surgery for a theird one that hell suck
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-09-21, 01:13 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "KA, go away.. nuff said The point is..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
The point is your reasons for yoru negative reps are completey retarded. Negative repping people because they are "a whore lol"? wow /clap for you, seriously though, when are you going to grow a pair?
That's your opinion which you're entitled to. You're not entitled to flame outside of the flame forum, however.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-21, 01:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's your opinion which you're..."
Edit my posts fine, dont make me appear to like this idiot..

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-09-21 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Putting words in others mouths
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-21, 05:23 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Edit my posts fine, dont make me appear..."
No you aren't.

WKFF, don't make Kaz lie, it's not nice. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-21, 05:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's your opinion which you're..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
You're not entitled to flame outside of the flame forum, however.
Cry more, you big baby.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-21, 06:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Cry more, you big baby."
Cry more, you big baby.
You're staff. Shouldn't you be setting an example?
The shoe is on the other foot now, I guess?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-21, 06:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The shoe is on the other foot now, I..."
You're such a nerd. I love it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-21, 07:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The shoe is on the other foot now, I..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
The shoe is on the other foot now, I guess?
I know it's hard to comprehend, however this is what it is like when moderators do their job. The fantasy world you lived in where you had power and tossed it around like it was old news has been stripped from you. er wait, you gave it away? lol w/e floats your boat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-21, 10:01 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Edit my posts fine, dont make me appear..."
Well, I figured I'd try and break the ice :P. You guys should really try and get along.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood