Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Exclamation Marijuana
Posted 2002-08-21, 04:32 AM
Marijuana isnt addictive! so go out there and get yourself wasted!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-21, 04:47 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
Please, no proselitism !

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-21, 04:52 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
to tell you the truth, the first post are just to grab people's attention and the second one's suppose to direct you to this matter.

http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/marijuana/10things.html

feel free to share you thoughts about the usage of this produce, cause i've never touched them before in my life.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-21, 05:09 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
Number of deaths attributable to selected substances in a typical year:

Tobacco........................................... .........340,000 - 395,000
Alcohol (excluding crime/accidents).............125,000+
Drug Overdose (prescription)......................24,000 - 27,000
Drug Overdose (illegal)..............................3,800 - 5,200
Marijuana......................................... .........0

I can't find the exact number, but to get OD with Cannabis, human would have to take like 30 Kg at once.

The same plant, known as hemp, has an estimated 50,000 non-drug commercial uses including paper, textiles, fuels, food and sealants, but these uses are also banned by existing laws.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2002-08-21 at 06:05 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-21, 06:08 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
thats why you get medicinal ones. marijuana is like illegal in 52 states.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-21, 06:28 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
Marijuana is illegal in many contries due to USA.
It was legal in European contries (and USA i guess) till the middle of century(20). But US decide to prohibit it all around the world (they succeded in Europe) because CUBA was producing a lot of marijuana, and US government didn't like it.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-21, 07:27 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
i dont get it... if marijuana isnt addictive nor does it do any damage to your health then why was it banned? is it to control the hippie population? isnt marijuana suposively makes you less violent? then why ban it?! if i was my country i'll legalize and make it a law to smoke marijuana in a milisecond.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-21, 10:10 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
well its legal to use it medisanaly in the provence which I live in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-21, 10:22 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
the banning of marijuwana is dumb u think the government would wnna make alot of money by taxing it but thay would rather porduce and make legal things that kill us such as tabacco
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-21, 12:51 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
yeah! cause if everybody was smoking weed no one would die from cancer cause of smoking! damn the US government.

Last edited by Strider Fury; 2002-08-21 at 01:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-21, 12:57 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
Quote:
Originally posted by Strider Fury
marijuana is like illegal in 52 states.
52 states? theres 50 in all of america... unless you're adding in some other countries states also...
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-21, 01:03 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
dude, i'm living outside of the states. i'm lucky to even know what comes right after 'The 52 states of ....'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-21, 01:29 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
Quote:
Originally posted by Strider Fury
i dont get it... if marijuana isnt addictive nor does it do any damage to your health then why was it banned? is it to control the hippie population? isnt marijuana suposively makes you less violent? then why ban it?! if i was my country i'll legalize and make it a law to smoke marijuana in a milisecond.
Quote:
Originally posted by User Name # 1
Marijuana is illegal in many contries due to USA.
It was legal in European contries (and USA i guess) till the middle of century(20). But US decide to prohibit it all around the world (they succeded in Europe) because CUBA was producing a lot of marijuana, and US government didn't like it.
USA hates CUBA and didn't want it got money from this production.
Classifying cannabis like other drug (which is completly absurd)was to intend to gain popularity from other contries to justify their action. They won

Also, I'm not for a legalisation of cannabis, but i'd rather prefer a "depenalisation' (don't know the translation, kind "no justice action for using it").

If the government legalise it, people who smoke to cross over the prohibition would have to find another illegal product to face the prohibition. They may then use drugs more dangerous like cocain, heroin or so.
On the other hand, if government just "depenalise" it, cannabis remain illegal, but people who use to consume it would be considered better than out the law. They could even control their product by growning their own plants.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2002-08-21 at 01:33 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-21, 01:34 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
my friends grow their own plants and that's not illegal, ilegal is consumption and trafic with it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-21, 01:35 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
Quote:
Originally posted by User Name # 1

If the government legalise it, people who smoke to cross over the prohibition would have to find another illegal product to face the prohibition. They may then use drugs more dangerous like cocain, heroin or so.
On the other hand, if government just "depenalise" it, cannabis remain illegal, but people who use to consume it would be considered better than out the law. They could even control their product by growning their own plants.
So, in other words, it's a crime, with no punishment? But, if there's no way to enforce it, how is it a crime? Or would it be a crime in name only... Such as having to put it on your insurance, when you sign up for work, etc. The only way it would work is if there was a way to register that you smoke it.

Never smoked it (or did any other kind of drug) in my life, but I would like to see it decriminalized, if only to run the drug dealers out of buisiness.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-21, 01:36 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
Well, you also live in spain, so its legal there

But a friend of mine was couht with 1pound of pot (while breaking into a car) and tried as a drug dealer, and convicted. Hes not in juivie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-08-21, 01:39 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sirpullido
my friends grow their own plants and that's not illegal, ilegal is consumption and trafic with it
smoking them greenz, eh sirpullido? guess no one is dumb enough to smoke them right outside of the police station, so i dont see how consumption is 'illegal'.

but, theres really no point in legalizing it, i guess. since ppl have told me that you will never get caught unless you start selling them, etc outside or school cause i know some students in my high school works as informatives for the cops, so once you start selling them then its kiss your ass goodbye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-21, 01:47 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
Quote:
Originally posted by tacoX
Well, you also live in spain, so its legal there

But a friend of mine was couht with 1pound of pot (while breaking into a car) and tried as a drug dealer, and convicted. Hes not in juivie
Well, here if u are caught with more then a spliff(0.3-0.5grames) u gotta pay a 240$ bill (aprox) and if the quantity is high enough u can end up in the trials(A friend got caught with 150gr of hashis and he avoided it cuz he was 15) Actually, here police is kinda flexible with marihuana consumption and most times ur seen with a spliff ur not punished
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-21, 01:48 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueCube

So, in other words, it's a crime, with no punishment? But, if there's no way to enforce it, how is it a crime?
It would remain a 'crime' if you used it and had a car accident for example.
You won't get trouble if you use it at home, but it would remain illegal.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2002-08-21 at 01:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-21, 01:51 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Marijuana"
yeah like the time when allen iverson go arrested. proccession of marijuana in his car while another person was driving it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury