Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

-Spector-'s Glitch Rush Guide
Posted 2008-05-20, 07:18 PM
-Spector-'s Diablo II LoD (Patch 1.11b) Glitch Rushing Guide

I. Introduction

This guide will explain how you see all of those level 1 spammers in hell. I'll go through how to rush, (for the rusher and the person being rushed) what to do when you are finally through hell, and how to level fast. I would suggest having a good Hammerdin to rush you because in hell they can take alot of damage and deal alot of damage. Sorceresses are good for Normal and Nightmare rushes, but there are to many immunes in Hell. Any critiques/advice/questions and/or complaints are welcome.

Email- chicnstu012@yahoo.com

AOL Instant Messenger- chicnstu012

User- -Spector- on www.zelaron.com

II. Disclaimer

This guide is not in anyway affiliated with Blizzard. Please do not steal or edit this guide. If you wish to have this guide on your site, please ask for my permission via AIM or E-Mail. I will say yes 99% of the time, as long as you agree to not edit it what-so-ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Act 1:

*Needed Waypoints: Catacombs Level 2

III. Oh how I love easy Acts! The rusher needs to teleport to The Catacombs Level 4. He should then open a Town Portal in the first room, and clear any monsters around that could be a potential threat. The rusher then teleports to Andarial and kills her. When she's dead, the rushee should go back through the Town Portal and talk to Warriv. This will bring you to Act 2.

Tips: If you are being rushed, make sure you stay in the first room. When you're a very low level in Nightmare and Hell modes and run off and get killed, it will make the rush take longer, and will annoy your rusher.

----------------------------------

Act 2:

*Needed Waypoints: Halls of the Dead Level 2
Far Oasis
Lost City
Arcane Sanctuary
Canyon of the Magi
Palace Cellar Level 1 (Only if Jerhyn is stuck)

IV. I HATE this act with a burning passion. That being said, let's get started..

Step One: (Only required in Normal Difficulty) The rusher should take the The Halls of the Dead Level 2 Waypoint and make his way to Level 3. Once on this level, find the room with the chest inside of it and clear all of the monsters in the room. Open up a Town Portal and the rushee should enter, grab the cube and exit. At this time, the person being rushed should go and talk to Cain.

Step Two: The rusher takes the Far Oasis Waypoint and teleports to The Maggot Lair. Upon entering the Lair, teleport around until you find level 2, and then once again teleport around until you find level 3. (This is alot easier with Maphack) When you are in The Maggot Lair Level 3, find the portion of the level where Coldworm The Burrower is located. Clear this section and then open up a Town Portal. The rushee now enters the portal, opens up the chest, (North West) picks up the Shaft of the Horadric Staff and then exits the Town Portal. Make sure that when you get back to town, you talk to Cain about the staff.

Step Three: The rusher needs to take the Lost City Waypoint and teleports until he finds The Vally of Snakes. When everything goes dark, the person being rushed should then go talk to Drognan and wait for a Town Portal from the rusher. The rusher should enter The Claw Viper Temple, after entering, teleport to the Claw Viper Temple Level 2. The rusher should clear most of this room, and then open up a Town Portal in the center of the map, right next to the Tainted Sun Alter. The rushee now enters the Town Portal, smashes the Alter, grabs the Amulet and goes back to town. The rushee then needs to go and speak with Cain and Drognan once again, then put both the Shaft and Amulet into the Horadric Cube and make the Horadric Staff. Once the staff is made, talk to Cain and Drognan again and then wait for a Town Portal to the Arcane Sanctuary.

Step Four: The Rusher takes The Arcane Sanctuary Waypoint and teleports until he finds the Summoner. The rusher should open a Town Portal a good distance away from the Summoner so that the rushee doesn't get killed in the process. Once the Summoner is slain, the rushee should read Horazon's Journal. This will tell you the symbol of the tomb of Tal Rasha that Duriel is located in, and open up a red portal to the Canyon of the Magi. The person being rushed should now go into town and talk to Cain and Drognan again.

Step Five: Inform the Rusher of the correct Symbol so that he can enter the right tomb. Once the rusher is inside the tomb, teleport around until you find the Orifice. After you have cleared the area, open a Town Portal and have the rushee enter. Place the Horadrice Staff inside of the Orifice and this will open up Tal Rasha's Chamber. Enter the Chamber and kill Duriel. When he is dead, follow the path and talk to Tyrael. He will then open up a Portal to town, and then you need to go talk to Cain, Drognan and lastly Jerhyn. Once you've talked to him, you can talk to Meshif and he will bring you to Act 3.

Tip: If you are unable to talk to Jerhyn, have your rusher take the Palace Cellar Level 1 Waypoint, travel backwards to the Harem and open a Town Portal. Then you can go into the Harem, go up the stairs and talk to Jerhyn from behind.

Act 3:

*Needed Waypoints: Travincal
Durance of Hate Level 2

V. The rusher should take the Travincal Waypoint and teleport BEHIND the council. There is a hall right behind the council and the rushee is typically safe there. (Note: Occasionally a Council Member will spawn a Hydra that can kill the rushee, luckily they have running distance.) The rusher should now open up a Town Portal, when the person being rushed enters, the Rusher then goes and kills all of the High Council. When they're all dead, the rushee goes back to town and talks to Cain. - Quest completed.

The rusher now takes the Durance of Hate Level 2 Waypoint and navigates his way to Level 3. When he is in Level 3, teleport to the top center of the map (Where Mephisto is located) but open a Town Portal a safe distance away. When the rushee enters, kill Mephisto and then both of you go through the flaming red portal south of where Mephisto was.

Act 4:

*Required Waypoints: River of Flame

VI. The rusher should take The River of Flame Waypoint and travel West into the Chaos Sanctuary. To speed up the rush, I recommend skipping all of the monsters except the ones that are spawned from the seals. There is a total of 5 seals, once each seal is opened and each group of monsters that spawns is killed, the rest of the monsters will die and Diablo will appear. This is when you open up a Town Portal and let the rushee enter. If you are being rushed, make sure you are close enough to the star to get the quest, but far enough away to not get killed. Try hiding behind something. Once Diablo is killed, go back to town and talk to Tyrael. He will open a red portal up to Act 5.

Tip: It's faster to just open the seals and kill the spawned monsters then to let your rushee leech experience. Make SURE you kill all of the spawned monsters, including the Super Unique.

Act 5:

This is the act that the glitch actually takes place in.

*Required Waypoints: World Stone Keep Level 2

A character that has completed The Ancients is above level 20 in normal (40 in Nightmare, 60 in Hell) and needs the Baal quest IS REQUIRED.

VII. The rushee either creates a Baal Quest game or Joins one. When a player arrives that needs the quest and meets the requirements stated above, (This can sometimes take awhile) the rusher then takes The World Stone Keep Level 2 Waypoint and teleports to level 3. Once he's in level 3, he teleports to The Throne of Destruction and clears out the North Western area of the map where Baal is located. Once it's all clear, the rusher opens up a Town Portal and the player receiving the Quest comes in. The rusher then clears all 5 waves of minions and then enters the Worldstone Chamber with the other player and slays Baal.

If all of the directions are followed correctly, you now have completed [Insert difficulty here] without killing The Ancients or Baal.

Notes: The rushee MUST be in town when Baal is Slain.

All players in the game MUST be in the same party.

The player who needs the Baal Quest MUST get the "Quest Completed" indication for the glitch to work.

When Baal is slain, sometimes when the rushee leaves to make the next Grush game, it won't allow them to click the next difficulty. If this happens, log out, and then log back in and you should be able to create the game in the difficulty needed.

VIII. Now that you are a super low level and all you can see is Hell games, the fastest way to level is joining (or making) Hell Chaos Games. When I was level 25, I gained 8 levels in one Hell chaos game. Do chaos runs until you are level 65, and then at that point, you can start gaining more experience from Hell Baal runs.

If you are having difficulty finding Chaos Games, On USEast (As of 5/08) you can join the channel "Clan ggc" (without quotes) and they are running Chaos games 24/7. Just type -chaos and it will give you a list of the last 5 games created. THIS IS A LADDER ONLY CHANNEL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-