Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-05-14, 12:28 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Thus, all men with wives are gay. ..."
Nobody cares if you're gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-05-15, 11:43 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Nobody cares if you're gay."
Then why do they care that I'm straight?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-25, 10:42 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Then why do they care that I'm straight?"
I was just on Youtube and saw an ad for this......
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-25, 08:25 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I was just on Youtube and saw an ad for..."
How did it make you feel?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-26, 09:22 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "How did it make you feel?"
Dead inside.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-27, 03:57 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Dead inside."
/v/ doesn't like Lolipop Chainsaw.
Instantly confirmed for good game.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-06, 08:31 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "/v/ doesn't like Lolipop Chainsaw...."
You... go there? You're even worse then I thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-06, 09:54 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You... go there? You're even worse then..."
Of course not. A friend told me.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-10, 09:01 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Of course not. A friend told me. :x"
Somehow I don't believe you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-11, 11:34 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Somehow I don't believe you."
Compared to everyone else, you barely fucking know me. I've had personal, hands on encounters with everyone else other than you. They all have a good reason to not believe me. You don't.
And for your information, I don't go to /v/. A friend of mine named Noah told me. Gamestop called today, the game should be in by Wednesday.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-12, 12:15 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Compared to everyone else, you barely..."
O.o chill dude ... this isnt a free for all match ... i did see it in game informer and said the only reason i would play it is if i was way extremely bored .... and thats hard for me to get to.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-06-12, 12:44 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Compared to everyone else, you barely..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Compared to everyone else, you barely fucking know me. I've had personal, hands on encounters with everyone else other than you. They all have a good reason to not believe me. You don't.
And for your information, I don't go to /v/. A friend of mine named Noah told me. Gamestop called today, the game should be in by Wednesday.
lolwut
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-12, 07:48 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Compared to everyone else, you barely..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
U mad bro?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-12, 10:45 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Compared to everyone else, you barely..."
What happened here?

And now to K_A for the summary run-down of this thread's events.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-06-12, 08:50 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "U mad bro?"
Asamin said: [Goto]
U mad bro?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-13, 08:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/hey+gu..."
Pic broken, please try again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-13, 08:51 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What happened here? And now to K_A..."
Grav said: [Goto]
What happened here?

And now to K_A for the summary run-down of this thread's events.
Let me interject. Summary of thread: Tits, gays, tits, 12 year olds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-06-13, 10:37 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Let me interject. Summary of thread:..."
And in the end, the game is great.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-14, 07:33 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "And in the end, the game is great. :o"
It is? I honestly would have never expected that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-14, 11:30 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "It is? I honestly would have never..."
Yeah, it's nice. I got the Jimmy Urine and Ash skins right off the bat, since I preordered, and I'm playing on hard mode. I'm worried it might be a bit short, though. Game play is very fun, graphics are average, if not above average, and the music is FANTASTIC~ the story, well, it's interesting. It feels like there's room for more, but since you've basically been thrown into absolute chaos, the story probably only starts to thicken as the game continues, from what I can tell. Voice acting is above average, too. The bosses are fucking excellent (what else should I expect from Suga51, considering all he ever thinks about are the bosses?) and I'm always a little sad when they're over. Oddly, boobs are actually MINIMAL, and you can't look up her skirt (she'll put her hand in the way and stare at the camera, angrily, then you get a trophy), so it's basically the opposite of what (you) people expected it to be. Also - that fucking God it's not the "omg virus" zombies. It's voodoo zombies (the way it fucking should be).

gameplay: 9/10
graphics: 7/10
soundtrack: 9/10
story: 6.5/10
voice acting: 8/10
Overall: 8/10

Story will probably go up a bit, as time goes on.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai