Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

MAYBE giving away a char or two.
Posted 2006-06-27, 09:48 PM
Sorry, noting off my V/t's. Btals is mine 4 life bitches.

Maybe giving away the gear off of Warped , my lvl 90 fb sorc, and Naquadria, my lvl 80 Trapsin.

Both have average gears, full gc's and anni as well.

I'm not certain if I'm giving these chars out yet, but the thought occured to me that I really don't play them much, and someone may make use of them. Nothing here is set in stone, this is IF i feel like giving them away.

Post why you think you deserve them and how you will repay me by helping zelaron's d2 community with in game content.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-28, 01:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "MAYBE giving away a char or two."
I deserve it because I like your sig the best nvm I really dont need other than sell on d2jsp for fg to buy ladder shit lol
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2006-06-28, 02:23 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "I deserve it because I like your sig..."
Taking mini-donations, not uber stuff.

*Magnificent_ East Ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-28, 06:45 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "I deserve it because I like your sig..."
SlickFic04 said:
I really dont need other than sell on d2jsp for fg to buy ladder shit lol
lol exactly what i was thinking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-28, 09:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Taking mini-donations, not uber stuff...."
You can have all of schaydes mana pots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-28, 11:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You can have all of schaydes mana pots."
Omg Thanks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-30, 11:45 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "MAYBE giving away a char or two."
I've been here longer than everyone in this thread.

I used to give shit to people too, but now I just started again, and all my characters from before expired.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-06-30, 03:08 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I've been here longer than everyone in..."
*I've been here longer than everyone in this thread.

I deserve it because I got shot at the other day and a mortar round almost got me too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-06-30, 10:33 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "*I've been here longer than everyone in..."
*Salutes as trumpet plays.*

I think SYG won in this one.... by far.

You still play D2 SYG?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-01, 12:07 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "*Salutes as trumpet plays.* I think..."
He plays real life modern D2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-03, 06:30 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "*Salutes as trumpet plays.* I think..."
Dar_Win said:
*Salutes as trumpet plays.*

I think SYG won in this one.... by far.

You still play D2 SYG?
I preordered the game and got it the day it came out and stoped playing it a month after it came out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy