Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-07-19, 03:52 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
Boba Fett... sure he got owned... but he was a fucking badass.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-08-16, 09:28 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
jason (jason x was badass) or freddy. . .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-08-16, 09:29 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
Freddy>Jason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-17, 04:36 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
HAL 9000 the voice of Douglas Rain the computer on 2001 Space Odyssey. Sounded so evil - "I'm sorry Dave I cannot do that."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2003-08-17, 07:58 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
King Amazon said:
Freddy>Jason.
You obviously haven't seen Freddy vs. Jason yet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:24 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
Vadar or Cock Knocker.

"And I got punched in the mother fuck'n nuts by a guy named Cock Knocker" Jay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-08-20, 03:59 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
Bricktop

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-08-21, 09:13 AM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
OMFG i can't believe one of you mentioned sarouman yet nobody mentioned zaron(no i don't know how to spell them) oh come on 8 feet tall covered with cool black armor and a huge sword, just pure evil not an ounce of good and almost but not quite immortal and thats without the ring of power. he would probably turn vader into cocktail weenies

my second choice would be predator those pussies jason and freddie put together ain't got nothing on it
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-08-21, 09:56 AM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
"angel" of war said:
OMFG i can't believe one of you mentioned sarouman yet nobody mentioned zaron(no i don't know how to spell them) oh come on 8 feet tall covered with cool black armor and a huge sword, just pure evil not an ounce of good and almost but not quite immortal and thats without the ring of power. he would probably turn vader into cocktail weenies

my second choice would be predator those pussies jason and freddie put together ain't got nothing on it
you got a good piont there, he died stupid though, i liked it how "zaron", that bad guy, wait, wait.....that VERY bad guy was hitting all those men out of the ball park, that was tight!!

i am going to have to say that king from braveheart, he was a smart ass and always had his ways !!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-21, 04:25 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
Shredder from TMNT was pretty cool too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-21, 05:27 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
Kuja said:
Betty from KUNG POW: Enter The Fist.
Most definatly, We arn't worthy....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-21, 08:21 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
VAGITA from dragon ball z!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-23, 09:14 AM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
Commander Cobra from G.I. Joe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-23, 09:29 AM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
You can't call Vegeta a bad guy, he wasn't always evil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-14, 12:18 AM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
vader
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-09-14, 06:37 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
i have many favorites villains among my favorites are the joker from batman the movie, hannibal lecter ohh i do really admire the mind of this guy and skeletor from masters of the universe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pennywise

Posted 2003-09-14, 08:57 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Greatest movie Villan of all time."
Well it aint really a villain but it s the main bodyguard of the villain betty in Kung Pow:Enter The Fist.

-Here a Video Starring That Nice Bodyguard-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja