Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-12-09, 12:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "goddamn i hate you guys you know i dont..."
D3V said: [Goto]
goddamn i hate you guys you know i cant read

Yeah, we know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-12-09, 01:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yeah, we know."
You have a point there.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-12-09, 07:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You have a point there."
2 bowls down
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-12-09, 07:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "2 bowls down"
My work drug tested me today...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-12-09, 07:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "My work drug tested me today..."
-spector- said: [Goto]
my work drug tested me today...
lol .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-12-10, 08:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "lol ."
And I passed!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-12-10, 09:02 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "And I passed!"
dude, great job!

got some more mango as well a small bit of silverback

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-07, 09:31 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "dude, great job! got some more mango..."
Today at work I will be consuming 5x 1mg Klonopins and 2x 750mg vicodins.

Pic related.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture0002.jpg (24.3 KB, 10 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-03-05, 09:26 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Today at work I will be consuming 5x..."
10x 1mg Klonopin
1x 20mg Adderall
2x 750 Vicodin
5 hour Energy drink.
w0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-03-11, 01:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "10x 1mg Klonopin 1x 20mg Adderall 2x..."
oh, forgot to mention I had my first Xanax a month and half ago .5 nothing major. It was just very, mellowing. All of the background chatter in my head basically stopped and I felt as if there was nothing going on inside of my head, if that makes sense.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-03-12, 09:44 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "oh, forgot to mention I had my first..."
I ate 2 2mg bars of Xanax during the holidays and it didn't do shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-03-12, 12:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I ate 2 2mg bars of Xanax during the..."
Off probation in less than 2 months. OH GOD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-03-12, 01:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I ate 2 2mg bars of Xanax during the..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I ate 2 2mg bars of Xanax during the holidays and it didn't do shit.
i've been told that some juices can nullify the effects, but that's probably not the issue in your case.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-03-12, 02:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "i've been told that some juices can..."
Nah, I think it's just because I'm a naturally chill person. I don't think I noticed the effects for that reason. At best, it made me drowsy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-04-13, 09:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nah, I think it's just because I'm a..."
40mgs of adderall this morning.

Just took 50mgs of Promethazine, 5mgs of Oxycodone and 4mgs of Klonopin.

Purchasing some marijuana in about 15 minutes and drinking a beer.

Overall, a good day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-04-14, 09:21 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "40mgs of adderall this morning. Just..."
sounds like a party.

no weed for about 100 days or so now.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-04-14, 09:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "sounds like a party. no weed for..."
Going on a couple of hours for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-04-14, 09:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Going on a couple of hours for me."
did you ever go back to the vape?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-04-14, 11:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "did you ever go back to the vape?"
Nope. I've loaned out my Volcano to a friend for the past couple of months. I probably use it more now that he has it than I did when I had it, which is still only like once a week at the most. A very large majority of my consumption is through combustion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-04-14, 01:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "sounds like a party. no weed for..."
D3V said: [Goto]
sounds like a party.

no weed for about 100 days or so now.
been about 60 here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos