Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-06-18, 08:48 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And I guarantee you are wrong. Simple..."
Wait, you used that website to prove your point? I might as well just go to wikipedia and write my own article to have the same substance, .

Quote:
Another problem is that the technique of vaporizing and inhaling the compound can be a bit tricky. Salvinorin A has a relatively high boiling point and people often don't get it hot enough to remain a gas all the way down into the lungs.
Exactly, people don't know how to take and hold a hit. And because salvia burns in a weird way that's why you have to inhale and hold it for so long. 40 seconds is even too much you are going to lose potentcy that long, your lungs when you exhale send that newly breathed in oxygen/mixture and when its filled with the salvia vapor it sends it through your bloodstream which makes you high, obviously. You saying that you need a torch lighter to get high off of salvia is wrong, just plain and simple. I know probably 20 people that have all gotten super high and have gone on a trip, I myself have done so as well, and none have ever used a torch lighter. That's where the entire argument has started, and should end. A torch lighter like I said is just more concentrated, and yes, just using ONE BIC lighter will work.

Quote:
Maybe, maybe you're managing to get it hot enough with a bic or two, but it's still nowhere near as efficient as a torch lighter. By the time the hit even reaches your lungs, most of the vapor is gone.
I'm not disagreeing on that point, it is more efficient. But not required is all i'm saying, lulz.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-06-18, 08:57 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wait, you used that website to prove..."
I'm going to have to agree with D3V on this just because of prior experience. I've used a regular BIC lighter with salvia before and tripped balls; pretty much to the extent of I didn't know where I was but it was crazy awesome. As stated, torch lighters are more efficient, but not needed.

--------------

Acquired 100 x 1 mg xanax
1 oz booms
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-06-18, 08:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wait, you used that website to prove..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I know probably 20 people that have all gotten super high and have gone on a trip, I myself have done so as well, and none have ever used a torch lighter.
And there are hundreds more on Youtube claiming the same thing. Ever heard of placebo effect? Me and friends got a kid "high" off of grass straight off the ground in school. I could give you and your 20 people you know sugar pills and tell you it's exstacy and you'd probably all be rolling before long.

The fact is, I know what I'm talking about. The fact is, salvia doesn't get you "high". The fact is, you and your friends are doing it wrong. The fact is, if you did salvia right it would blow your mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-18, 09:03 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And there are hundreds more on Youtube..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
The fact is, if you did salvia right it would blow your mind.
It truly did blow my mind a couple of times. With BIC lighters...
D3V ain't bullshitting this time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-06-18, 09:08 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It truly did blow my mind a couple of..."
I'll admit it's possible, then. It's still unlikely unless you're a power hitter.

I suggest getting a torch lighter anyway. They're cheap and awesome, even for pot. I've used my torch lighter on a bowl that was thought to be done and gotten a nice hit. I'd never start a fresh bowl with a torch lighter, though. I'd say it's more for clean-up work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-18, 09:13 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'll admit it's possible, then. It's..."
Well whenever I smoked salvia I smoked it out of a 'Zong'. The way I did it was I just torched the bowl completely until I couldn't hold anymore smoke in my lungs and just held it there until I couldn't hold it in anymore. Worked wonders for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-06-18, 09:17 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And there are hundreds more on Youtube..."
And there are hundreds more on Youtube claiming the same thing. Ever heard of placebo effect? Me and friends got a kid "high" off of grass straight off the ground in school. I could give you and your 20 people you know sugar pills and tell you it's exstacy and you'd probably all be rolling before long.

The fact is, I know what I'm talking about. The fact is, salvia doesn't get you "high". The fact is, you and your friends are doing it wrong. The fact is, if you did salvia right it would blow your mind.
I'm sorry but I don't smoke with a bunch of fucking puds, nothxkbye.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-06-18, 09:18 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well whenever I smoked salvia I smoked..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Well whenever I smoked salvia I smoked it out of a 'Zong'. The way I did it was I just torched the bowl completely until I couldn't hold anymore smoke in my lungs and just held it there until I couldn't hold it in anymore. Worked wonders for me.
Exactly, my buddy brought his 3ft zong. Problem solved.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-06-18, 10:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Exactly, my buddy brought his 3ft zong...."
In other news, I've got a new-found love for my Volcano. I've gotten used to the vapor, and now it isn't any worse than smoke to me. I'm going to eliminate smoking other than just smoking some really tasty strains. That's the one thing I don't like about the volcano is all pot tastes the same (so far, anyway). It's a waste to put GrandDaddy Purple in there, because I can't even taste the purple. On the other hand, I really dislike the taste/smell of Sour Diesel now, so I send that stuff straight to the volcano.

And kief in the volcano is NUTS. It vaporizes so nicely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-18, 10:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "In other news, I've got a new-found..."
I'm jealous. For some reason I still don't have a damn vaporizer.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-06-18, 11:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "In other news, I've got a new-found..."
I saw some Sour Diesel a few days ago and man did it look good. If I do start smoking again I'm going to get some of that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-06-18, 11:16 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I saw some Sour Diesel a few days ago..."
It's a great high. I definitely like the high. It's a very Sativa dominant strain, so it's a really trippy and kinda tweaking high. I just don't like the smell or the taste. The smell is a mixture of lemons and diesel fuel, which somehow combines to form a smell very similar to baby shit. The taste is pretty similar to the smell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-18, 11:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's a great high. I definitely like..."
K_A your explanations of everything are too wikipedia-ized. I've never smelled any sour diesel that smells like baby shit.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-06-18, 12:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "K_A your explanations of everything are..."
Ok, so that's what it smells like to me? I'm just giving my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-18, 12:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ok, so that's what it smells like to..."
Smells like dank nugs to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-06-18, 01:08 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Smells like dank nugs to me. :rolleyes:"
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Smells like dank nugs to me.
You can't tell the difference between one type of "dank nug" and another?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-18, 01:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You can't tell the difference between..."
1x loratab.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-18, 02:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You can't tell the difference between..."
You can't tell the difference between one type of "dank nug" and another?
I most positively can, idk about anyone else.. i'm sure most people can. But most people I know can generalize dank nug and regs for sure, even dank regs smells much better than regular regs, but you can still tell from the smell that it is only regs. As for regular crip, it always smells 100x better than the best regs in the world, it's just an acquired smell sense I suppose.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-06-18, 02:29 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I most positively can, idk about anyone..."
I can tell pretty distinct differences both in smell and in taste, at least for the strains I've tried so far. I mean, I can smell something and probably tell you it's "dank" but that certainly doesn't mean all dank buds smell the same. And yes, Sour Diesel does smell dank. It also smells like baby shit. In my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-18, 02:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I can tell pretty distinct differences..."
I see what you're saying. You think you can smell or taste the differences more? I think for me the taste I can sense more of a varying difference.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V