Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Just for amusement

Posted 2004-03-05, 08:20 PM
For the newbies out there who may not know about this nifty little thing, when you're in a game, type: soundchaosdebug.

What it does is play all the NPC speeches simultaneously. It's actually kind of funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-05, 09:08 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Just for amusement"
wow thats so damn elite, I don't get how thats "nifty" tho... It's 100% useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-05, 10:56 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "wow thats so damn elite, I don't get..."
Panic said:
wow thats so damn elite, I don't get how thats "nifty" tho... It's 100% useless.
Reread the thread title. It was never supposed to be 'elite', it's for AMUSEMENT.

Yes, it's 100% useless, but then, so are most jokes in general. As I posted, it's for newbies who didn't know about it and want a laugh.

I don't even know why I'm typing this. If you have a problem with me, deal with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-05, 11:19 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Reread the thread title. It was never..."
It was funny how many years ago?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-05, 11:23 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "It was funny how many years ago?"
Panic said:
It was funny how many years ago?
Several years ago. That's why I reposted it... The 1.09 newbies and newer likely haven't heard it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-05, 11:27 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Several years ago. That's why I..."
Wow people not knowing? That's amazing! The people who mustn't know did you also know if you keep clicking "Gem Activated" you will get a "Perfect Gem Activated" And everytime a Gem drops it will be perfect!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-05, 11:52 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Wow people not knowing? That's amazing!..."
Panic, kindly shut the fuck up. When he showed it to me i found it interesting. I told my friends and they did to. Your to serious about this game, you never seem to have fun with it. Its just play play play. And all your playing seems way to serious. Lighten up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-05, 11:59 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Wow people not knowing? That's amazing!..."
Ok, I've had it.

You don't like me? Fine. I don't care.

But if you're going to persist in attacking my posts and being a general jackass, I'm going to start shit-canning ANYTHING that is not a useful, insightful comment on a thread.

Believe it or not, some people might actually find this amusing. Just because YOU have heard it before, does not mean you have to go posting some fucktard, dim-witted comment about how old it is.

Like I said, I will be trashing useless comments made by you. If that's how you want it, then you've got it.

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2004-03-06 at 12:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-06, 12:02 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Ok, I've had it. You don't like..."
Anywho, how many of you have given this phrase to friends to try w/o telling them what it does. I did once and they started freaking out. They restarted diablo thinking i had hacked them or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

ohhh

Posted 2004-03-07, 02:05 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Just for amusement"
lol wells i for one didnt know about it and liked it so thanks for Posting it Vollstrecker.
and also its good to take the game serious to a certain level, but its diff when you add arrogance, as panic dids
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
silentbluemoon8 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensilentbluemoon8 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

silentbluemoon8

Posted 2004-03-07, 02:53 AM in reply to silentbluemoon8's post "ohhh"
I remember getting a kick out of this a while ago... no need to be mong-ish panic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-03-07, 06:47 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I remember getting a kick out of this a..."
lol ya this was pretty nifty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2004-03-07, 11:06 AM in reply to silentbluemoon8's post "ohhh"
silentbluemoon8 said:
lol wells i for one didnt know about it and liked it so thanks for Posting it Vollstrecker.
and also its good to take the game serious to a certain level, but its diff when you add arrogance, as panic dids
Oh shut the hell up you newb. I can't believe you people haven't seen this before when did you start D2 2 days ago?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

:)

Posted 2004-03-09, 02:24 AM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Oh shut the hell up you newb. I can't..."
Panic said:
Oh shut the hell up you newb. I can't believe you people haven't seen this before when did you start D2 2 days ago?
me LOVED it, and in reality were all newbies.. some are better than others in certain areas but nobody is perfect or knows all, there fore, even arrogant people who play alot like you, are.. newbs i bet yah cringing ur teeth and gathering anger huh lol and ready tp reply, well then ask ur self if all tihs that you show is really 'having fun' on d2, as u claim. by the ways i hope the mod keeps his promise
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
silentbluemoon8 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensilentbluemoon8 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

silentbluemoon8

Posted 2004-03-09, 02:45 AM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Oh shut the hell up you newb. I can't..."
I guess Panic is getting his revenge. All those bigger kids at school that pick on him for having no life with no friends, he thinks he can get on here and pick on people about d2. Just because he plays it all day and has no friends, he thinks hes somehow cooler or smarter then other people. Who cares Panic, if you asked someone at school about diablo 2 and they had no idea what you were talking about, would you sit there and call them a noob? Hope not, unless your really that god dang lame. See NORMAL people have lives outside the computer. People pick on you because you dont know crap about having a real life so you in turn pick on people who dont know much about d2 in hopes that it would make you somehow cooler. Damn noob...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-03-09, 02:54 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "I guess Panic is getting his revenge...."
!kb Panic (scrub)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2004-03-09, 11:17 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "I guess Panic is getting his revenge...."
As always you have made me feel loved Penguin! So cute.

Also i wish I had no life and was able to play all day but that just isn't the case. I wouldn't be able to afford living by myself if I didn't have a Job. 2nd if I didn't spend time with my g/f I'd also be deeply in trouble. Your logic is flawed Penguin, but I still love you!

Last edited by Squirt; 2004-03-09 at 11:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-09, 11:19 AM in reply to Squirt's post starting "As always you have made me feel loved..."
hmm... oops
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-09, 12:12 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "hmm... oops"
Lies, anyone can do it, heh yeah, I, uh, life by myself too, see there I said it, it has to be true.

Last edited by badboy; 2004-03-09 at 12:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-03-09, 02:10 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Lies, anyone can do it, heh yeah, I,..."
Erm funny? You must be what 12?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt